Chapter 55

It's been 20 days since the last time I have talked to him. Yes I miss him but I can't talk to him. I don't know what to do with my life. My dads have been in the studio all week and I do not want to interrupt their recording sessions.  

I text Meghan, hopping she has some good gossip for me to think about, instead of everything else that is whizzing through my mind.

S: Heyyyyy gurllll

M: Heyyy gurl what up

S: Literally nothing.... do you have anything to tell me that is interesting

M: Actually I do

S: oooo really?! WHAT IS IT

M: ok you might want to sit down

S: Already done

M: Ok, are you ready?????

S: Iv'e been ready for a while now

M: Ok so.... A FAMILY ADOPTED ME

S: OMG MEGHAN IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU

M: yeah same lol

S: So what is their name? What do they look like????

M: They are the Johnson's. They are sorta young. The mom is really pretty and sweet and she has gorgeous hair ITS GOALS. The dad has a brown hair and a a little beards and HELLA MUSCLES. They also have a little son named Brady. Can I just say he is the cutest kid ever!!!!

S: omg that is so exciting!!!!!!!! Hopefully we can hangout soon

M:  We probably can cause I think their house is near yours

S: Wait REALLY?!?!?!?

M: YEAH

S:YAAAAASSSSSS

M:YAAAAASSSSS

       After texting Meghan for hours I got hungry and I went downstairs. I found a not on the fridge that the band went out with their manager for the night and they wont be home for the whole night. I ripped open the fridge not seeing a single sole of good food. I walked over to the pantry and decided to eat cereal. "Fuck this cereal is good as fuck" I said to myself shoveling a spoonful into my mouth. It was already 1:00 am and I didn't know what else to do so I called some of my friends over, that I knew would be awake. It's a Saturday night so most people should be up. 

As soon as everyone was at the house we decided to watch a scary movie. There was only for of us so we all squished on the sofa. My friend Kylie and Brian were flirting with each other halfway through the movie so I was stuck with Nick. He has been the closest to me since the first day I met him. He's closer than all of the celebrities that I am "friends" with. I have totally given up on everyone except for him and Meghan. While Kylie and Brian were in the kitchen "getting more popcorn". Nick and I talked about how hard life is. 

"I don't even understand it" I said my last blurb that was coming out of my mouth like I didn't know how to close it. One of the thing that I like about Nick is that he listen to anything. It could be girl gossip and he would still be interested. 

"I'm here for you anytime you need me" He said. "Even if it's the stupidest shit"

***********************************************************************************

I'm back!!!!!!!!! And it isn't some short shit this time. Have a good Friday!