Intruder

Its was the next day and Isa was coming over after school for a sleepover. I have to say Im closer with her because she gets me. It was lunch time and the slut of the school came up and sat next to me.

"Hey Im Acacia" (not the youtuber)

"Hey" I went back to talking with Isa about today.

'Sooo umm we should hangout more' Said Acacia

"Ummm maybe' I said, I knew she was using me to get to the boys. I have to remember what Michael said.

"Cool" she got up and left.

"Isa you brought you  board right?" She didn't have a penny but she had a long board and a skateboard.

"Yeah"

"ok cause if I had to let you use one of mine and you broke it or lost it I will never talk to you again." I said serious. But laughing. Because those are my babies.

"Ill remember that" She said. The guys have bought me so many different color penny boards and I watch them with my eye like a hawk including my long board and skateboard.

The duty people for lunch dismissed our table and I headed to UA with Erica, since we have to same one, guitar. I don't really need this UA since The guys have taught me, but 30 days wont hurt.

           The day has ended and Im in my last class with Hannah, Isa and Rachel. Parent pickup got called so Isa and I walked down and out to the car which Luke was driving. "Hey girls" Said Luke

"Hi Mr. Hemmings" said Isa

"Isa I told you you can call me Luke, since Im only like 18" He said laughing.

"Ok Luke" I cracked up after that.

When we got home Isa and I ran out of the car and boarded straight to the market.

"Do you have your phone?" yelled luke

"Yeah!" I yelled back.

When Isa and I got to the market  we went straight to the candy and drinks. Who doesn't have candy at a sleepover?  We got all of stuff and about 4 cans of Arizona each (the big cans).

We got to the counter and put everything on it. The cashier scanned all the stuff while I was waking out my credit card. Yes I know a 13 year old with a credit card? Well lets just say the boys spoil me A LOT! We paid and skated back to the house. We ran up stairs and plopped on my bed. good thing Dad brought up our bags because I am staying in her for the rest of the night.

"Ok what do want to do?" I asked getting off the bed.

"I dont know"

"Do you wanna be in one of my youtube videos?"

"sure"

We decided to do the chubby bunny challenge. I ran and got the marshmallows and bowls and set up my camera.

"Hey everyone! Im here with one of my best friends" I pointed to her

"Isa!" We both started to laugh.

"OK today we are going to be doing the chubby bunny challenge! So lets get started."

It turns out I cant even fit 2 marshmallows in my mouth so I lost. We were laughing and having fun until it was time for the video to end.

"Ok guys umm yeah I lost badly Ill see you next week" "BYE!" Isa and I said at the same time.

Isa and I were on my bed, she was on her ipad and I was editing and uplaoding the video.

"SKYLAR" One of the boys yelled. I went to my door and opened it.

"YEAH"

"THE  BOYS AND I ARE LEAVING FOR AN INTERVIEW, DO YOU GUYS THINK YOU CAN HANDLE YOURSELVES?"

"YEAH"

"OK WELL BE BACK AT AROUND 10:30 BYE"

"BYE"

It was 7:00 now so we had sometime.

"Are you hungry?" I asked Isa, whos stomach was rumbling.

"Yeah" she said laughing.

"Do you want to order pizza?"

"Sure"

"Ok ill be back"

"K"

I orders a medium cheese pizza and was heading back up the stairs when I heard the front door open.

I thought it was one of the guys that forgot their phone or something. But when the door opened it wasn't them.

I quickly ran up stairs and carefully closed the door.

"Isa we have to hide someones in the house" I whispered franticly"

We ran to the bathroom locked the door and went into the shower.

Isa doesn't have a phone and I left mine down stairs stupidly so we couldnt call anyone.

I heard one of the guys room open.

"Shhhhhh"

Then I remembered every room has a weapon in the bathroom and bedroom I quietly got out of the shower and got the weapon. I gave Isa a knife and I took the gun because the guys and I have had training with one. We went back into the shower right when the door to my room opened.

Isa and I were panicking now. I looked around and spotted my window. My room was on the second floor but I can get to the roof from here. I could hear the person walking around in my room.

I whispered to Isa " My window get on the roof" She nodded We quietly got out and opened the window which made a popping sound.

The door suddenly rattled.

REEEEROOOOOOOO REEEEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOO RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The rattling stopped. And I heard the person run down the strairs.

"The alarm!" We stayed in the bathroom for a while until a police officer came to my room and said it was safe.

"Thanks you officer" I said

"Sorry we didn't get here sooner"

"You made it just in time, he was rattling the door to the bathroom we were in."

"Well you're welcome, We called your parents and they will be her soon"

"both of ours?" I asked not wanting Isa to go.

"The ones that own the house."

"Oh ok."

"Skylar?!" Yelled Calum Soon enough all of the boys came in a hugged me till I couldn't breathe.

"Cant....uh......Breathe" Sorry " they all said

"We called Isas parents" A frown soon formed on my face. "And you guys will be staying there for the night" Said Luke

I smiled at least we don't have to separate.

The rest of the night was laughing and joking. Its a good thing Isas parents dont hate me because they are kind of strict but they are just happy that were safe.