the target adventure

It has been a couple of days since the guys told me I had to go to school. We've gotten along better and now we are going to target to get stuff for my room.

We all hopped in the car and Luke drove. Calum called shotgun and I was sitting in between Ashton and Michael.

We arrived and raced to the doors.

"Race yeah" yelled calum as he ran off with the boys hot on his trail.

There was a few trips and I think Luke tripped Ashton purposly!

"Hahaha got you you penguin killer!" Yelled Luke 

(Any one remember that keek?!)

I was the last one in target( because I didn't run).

"To infinity and beyond!" Yelled Ashton, getting a few looks from people.

We walked around for a while and I picked some stuff up like a picture frame and some glass jars that I will fill with candy.

As we finished checking out I heard a really loud girl scream followed by "OMG its 5SOS!"

Then I heard lots of other screams and soon enough I was being lifted and taken out of the store back to car where we got mobbed by millions of fans.

We eventually got in and started to slowly drive out of the parking lot. Cmon people do you want to get run over. I mean seriously why do people go in front of cars if you don't want to get run over. I would be happy to crush you.
Sorry got a little moody

We finally got on the road and the boys caught their breathe.

"At least we got everything we needed." Said Michael. We all nodded and went home.

I'm sorry I haven't been updated  a lot , I have school and stuff, but i won't make lame excuses.
I will try to update every weekend.
And I am sorry that the are short too I will try to make them longer.