Chapter 50

Its the afternoon and everyone is inside bored to death.

"Guys I think i'm dying" I said rolling over on the couch.

"Same"Said Michael getting up to get some pizza.

"GET ME SOME!" I said screaming.

"Jeez thanks making me deaf" Said Ashton holding his ear.

I smirked "You're very welcome"

"Ok, ok cut the chit chat I want to do something fun" Said my dad standing up.

"Same" Said Meghan. 

"Well what do you wanna do?" Asked Calum.

"I don't know" Said Meghan and I in unision, laughing.

"Wanna just go out to the shops?" Asked Michael muffled from chewing his pizza.

"Nah that's just a bad idea." Said my dad "Especially since Meghan is with us" 

"Wow thanks" Said Meghan

My dad stuck his tongue out at Meghan. 

"What is wrong with you two?!" I said laughing.

"HEY I'm the most amazing person you will ever meet!" Said Meghan

I laughed "You're damn right" I said going over to Michael taking a piece of pizza off his plate.

"HEY GIVE ME THAT BACK" Said Michael chasing after me.

"NO WAY PIZZA BOY!" I said jumping over the couch almost falling.  I went to the table and jumped on it taking a bite of the pizza. Michael climbed up on the table and I swerved and jumped down, as he tried to follow me he slipped and fell on his face and then rolled off the table on to his back.

"oh shit are you okay?" I asked walking over to Mikey eating the last of the pizza.

"No" Said Michael groaning rolling on the floor.

I started laughing. "I'm sorry Mikey but it is kinda funny" I said helping him up.

"Yeah, really funny" He said fixing his shirt.

"So I guess we have to take Michael to the ER instead of our fun plans of sitting inside all day!" Said Calum.

I laughed. "Yup"