Dad

I woke up in my bed and went down stairs to order some breakfast. I met Mahogany already ordering some and I said I wanted waffles and tea.

After I told her I went up stairs and got ready for the day. Today we are leaving for Seatle. I packed everything and brought my bags down the stairs.

when I had all my bags down the stairs the doorbell rang and I ran to it.

"Ill get it!" I yelled

I ran over to the door expecting it to be the food but it wasnt. I was a old man in his 40.

"Hello" He said

"Hi, who are you?" I asked

I saw black and a bag went over my head. I screamed and tryed to get out. He grabbed his arms around me and picked me up.

I was expecting someone to help me since the boys were staying next door but it was no use.

I was being carried and I was soon set down. The man took took the bag off of me. when he did I kicked him in between his legs and he fell over in pain.

There was a ding and the door opend. I quickly ran out and screamed.

"Help" I trurned around still running and saw the man running after me.

I turned back around and bumped into someone causing me to fall, but before I could the stranger caught me.

I looked up to see Luke (not hemmings).

"luke you have to help me" I cryed

"dont worry" he said

He pulled me behind the main desk and we crouched down. The lady behind the desk came over to us.

"Is everything ok?" she asked

"No" I said "That man kidnapped me and I escaped and now he trying to find me" I whisperd

"Ok we are going to call the police come over here." she said

The lady brought us to a room with guards. I noticed a guard come over to us.

"Hey Jerry" I said

"Hey Skylar, whats going on?" he asked "I dont see many fans"

"A guy kidnapped me but I kicked him in the balls and exscaped." I said

And it caused Luke and Jerry to laugh.

"well alright then I will tell the guys and Mahogany your ok." He said and walked away.

Meanwhile Luke was tightly hugging me and it made me feel safe. Was I having feelings for him?

I mean come on he is really hot.

After a while of hugging all the guys and Mahogany come bursting in like the spazzes they are.

"OMG SKYLAR WERE SO SORRY!" they yell

"Yeah you guys are soooo responsible I got kidnapped people! your lucky I am skilled" I said laughing

"skylar" said Jerry "Would you mind if the guy could talk to you he wont be able to come near to you but he says its important." he said

"uhhh sure" I said hesitantly.

I walk into a small room were security guards are holding the man. I sit at the oppisite end of the table.

"you can speak" I said

"Ok, Skylar... I....Im..yo..your...your father." He said

"I can proove it." He said and handed me a paper with my birth certificate and DNA.

"Oh my god you are" I said looking at them intesly.

"Well" I said getting up. " nice meeting you." I said and ran out the door.

I didnt know were I was going but I heard people calling my name. I just kept running. I had my phone money, I could last a night or 2.

I ran until i stumbled across a subway. Perfect. I got a ticket to Seatle, I could never let my fans down.

When I got on the trainy thingy I went a stood next to someone who didnt look like they would hurt me.

I took out my phone and texted Matt.
See you in Seatle

and turned off my phone.