Netflix and random shit

Skylars pov

I was on my bed with Nash and I heard my stomach rumble.
"Hahah you hungry?" He asked
I nodded and we walked down stairs to get food.
Luke and Calum were down there and had some popcorn so I took a handful.
"Hey" Said Calum "Get your own."
"Fine" I said and stuck my tounge out at him.
I went over to the cabinet and took out a bag and popped it in the microwave.
As it was popping I got us some arizona iced tea. When the microwave went off Nash got the bag out.
"Ahhh shit" He said almost dropping it.
Somehow I found this HILARIUS and ended up on the floor rolling around laughing my head off.
"haha so funny" He said helping me up. I burst out a quick laugh and then get a bowl.
I dumped out the popcorn into the bowl and Nash got the Iced Tea. We walked back up to my room and I got my laptop out. I went on Netflix and looked up some good movies.
In the middle of the movie a peice of popcorn came flying over and landed in my hair.
I took it out and looked at Nash throwing a peice at him.
It ended up in a big popcorn fight and there was popcorn everywhere.
I was getting up and standing on my bed and Nash didn't want me to fal so he stood up too.
I took a step to the side and stepped on my laptop causing it to flip over and me going with it.
But before I fell on the floor a pair of arms caught me.
I opened me eyes and met with Nash's blue ones.
"you know you have peircing blue eyes"  I giggled a little. He laughed and then we went silent.
Nash started leaning in and so did I. Our lips connected and sparks went through my stomach.
After a while we pulled away, looking at eachother. We smiled and then Nash pulled me down to the bed.
"AAAAHHHH Shit" I yelled.
I layed down next to him and cuddled up into his chest.
For the rest of the day we watched Netflix and talked about random shit.