I promise

I woke up the next morning to the sun in my eyes and Ashton screaming. Nash left yesterday night.
"DON'T TOUCH MY NIPPLE!" Oh God, what are they doing now?
I forced my self out of bed and down the stairs to see Calum taking a video and Michael standing next to him laughing, while Ashton was running around the room with Pengy. (The stuffed penguin) And my dad chasing him.
I walked infront of Ashton stopping him, holding out my hand.
"Give me the penguin" Ashton frowned and handed me Pengy. My dad smiled and came over.
"No you can't have him. I am going to put him on your bed" I said and walked back up stairs.
I opened his bedroom door and walked over to his bed and layed Pengy on it. I realised I needed to pee so I walked into the bathroom and closed the door. After doing my buisness and washing my hands. I walk over to the towel  picking it up. As I did something plastic fell on the counter. My eyes opened. A razor. Not a clean razor, one with blood.
I then heard my dads bedroom door open. And a shit and then footsteps running over to the bathroom door.
"Skylar" He knocked
I opened the door razor in hand.
"What the hell?!" I yelled
"Listen, im sorry" He said and pulled me into a hug.
"Why?" I sniffled
"I wasn't thinking, I am a horrible person, I have so much hate telling me to, and I did." He ended
"Don't listen to them, they are probably 12 year old girls sitting at their phones or computers mad becasue their braides are to tight and their middle school boyfriends broke up with them." I said laughing
He started laughing to.
"Can I see?" I asked.
He nodded and pulled up his arm and took off some of his braceletts.
I stayed silent studying them. I gently traced my finger over one. He winced a little.
I looked back up into his eyes and started to cry.
"Please don't cry" He said with sobbs. "That is going to make me cry"
I pulled away.
"Promise me you aren't going to do this again" I said through tears, wiping some from my face.
"I promise"
I nodded back and went out the door and headed down the stairs.
"Hey are you ok?" asked Ashton
"Yeah" I said and went to make myself breakfast.
My dad soon came down and sat next to Ashton.
When I was done making my breakfast I put it on the table and before I got to sit down the doorbell rang.
"Ill get it!" I yelled.
I walked to the door and cracked it open. No one. That was weird. But I noticed something on the ground. A note.
I opend the door up and picked up the note bringing it inside.
"Who was it?" asked the boys.
I shrugged "It was just this note"
It was adressed to me so I opened it carefully.

Dear Skylar,

I bet you wanna know what happened to Luke don't you.
Well you'll just have to find out yourself.
Unless

"Unless, unless what?!" I said frantically.
"I don't know" Said Michael.
"This is shit"
"Hey" They all yelled
I just laughed.
I got my phone out and sent a text to Luke.

Me: What is this shit?

No answer. I groaned.
I need to know what happened.
*********************************************************************

Two magor things happened in this chapter!
Who do you think wrote the note?

Luv
Me