Out late

It has been a week after what I told Luke and I don't think he has told anyone. We were all in the living room either on our laptops or phones, I was texting Meghan.
M: What are you doing today?

S: idk probably nothing

M: Maybe we can go to he park... you know since I haven't seen you in 200 YEARS!

S: it has not been 200 years!

M: Well it feels like it

S: OK I'll ask

"Hey can I go to the park to meet Meghan?"

"Yeah as long as your home by 5" said Calum

"K thanks!"

S:I'll meet you in 10

M:k see u later

S:bye

M:bye

I ran up stairs and got my penny board and made myself look prestable. I haven't seen Meghan in
200 years as Meghan would put it. I am really excited to see her. I ran down stairs and out the house and pennyboarded to the park. Meghan has a penny board too so she didn't have to walk. I remember when we got our penny boards we got them together in the mall. We both got pastel colors so we could sorta match.

When I arrived Meghan wasn't there yet so I sat on a bench.

After a couple minutes Meghan came boarding down the sidewalk. She walked over to me and sat down.

" Hey" we both said in unisun

We hugged and talk about random shit for a while until it came dark and I haven't been keeping track of the time.

We decided to go to taco bell I oderd a burrito supreme and a mountain dew Baja blast and Meghan ordered a soft taco and a mountain dew Baja blast. Lets face it those thing are good.

When we finished I still hadn't checked the time because when I left it was like 11 and we both turned our phones off so no one could ruin the reunien.

" Well this is goodbye till next time" I said sadly.

"Yeah I'll see you later." Said Meghan

We hugged and headed our seperate ways.

When I got home Michael looked mad a me and was standing behind the door.

I looked at him weirdly until he asked where I was.

"I told you I was with Meghan."

"Why are you back late and wouldn't answer your phone?" He said sternly.

"What time is it?" I asked confused.

"7 o clock" He yelled

I was kinda scared but I kept going.

"M...Meghan and I turned our phonesssss off so no one would disturb us. So i didn't know it was late..."

"Go to your room well all talk about this later."

I went up to my room and locked the door. I never heard Michael that mad. I mean I did come home late but whatever. It is not like I will die in here. I have food, bottled water and electronics with chargers. So I am basically set.

I layed on my bed and tried to go to sleep but I couldn't. I didn't know where the rest of the boys were but. I didn't care. I wanted to go sleep.

Then I remembered something.

I opened my window and went to the roof.I took a blanket and layed down. It was comfy and my eyes slowly closed.