#1 Roommate

Seungkwan opens his eyes and groans. He hates waking up early but it's the first day of the new semester after a long break, and he's getting a new roommate today, so he needs to clean up.

It's not that his room is really dirty or anything, but he's been using the room by himself for months, so he has to make space for the newbie.

"I hope he's decent. The last one was a nightmare. How can you fuck someone when your roommate is sleeping next to you?"

Seungkwan cleans his room while talking to himself, he does that a lot. He might have to fix that habit before his new roommate appears, or he'll think he's crazy.

"Perfect, now he will have plenty of room." He smiles then gets ready for the day. 

"Lipglosssss where are youuuuu?!" He finds his favorite gloss and smiles while putting it on in the mirror before leaving his dorm room.

He walks out the door, ready to walk to his best friend's dorm room and takes about 3 steps forward to knock on the door across from him. 

He knocks on the door impatiently, as he doesn't like to wait. "Hey ugly, open up, it's me!"

The door opens to reveal a tired and now offended boy who is rubbing his eyes. "It's like six in the morning, why are you waking me up?"

Seungkwan pushes himself into his room and plops down on his bed. "I want coffee."

"Okay, then why do you need me?"

"Umm...Obviously I'm not going to the cafe alone? Hurry. Get dressed."

"Why are you my best friend?" He opens his closet and starts rummaging through the pile of clothes on the floor.

"Uhh. Because you love me, duh."

"Eh. Sometimes."

"Chan!"

"Calm down, hyung, I'm just kidding." He laughs and throws clothes on before walking to the door. "Come on, you're buying."

Seungkwan rolls his eyes and jumps off the bed. He grabs Chan's hand and pulls him to the cafe. "I need energy before I meet my new roommate."

"Oh yeah, I forgot you're getting a new roomie today, I hope he's better than your last. I can't handle you sneaking into my bed in the middle of the night anymore. Wonwoo is tired of it too."

"It's not my fault my old roommate was a sex addict. If the new one is too, I'm moving in with you and Wonwoo."

Chan laughs and orders the coffee once they get to the register and grabs Seungkwan's wallet out of his pocket to pay.

They collect their drinks and sit at a table in the corner.

"So, any luck with your crush yet?"

"My crush? Why don't you just say his name?"

"Uh...because you hit me in the head last time, I said his precious name in public."

"Right..." Seungkwan sighs and sips his americano. "Well, I don't really know how it's going. He keeps giving me mixed signals, it's getting hard."

"What's getting hard?!"

"It's getting hard to tell what he's thinking. He's just so hot, I just want to kiss him and-" Seungkwan stops talking when he sees someone walking towards the table. "And this is my cue to leave. I'm gonna go meet my roomie, have fun with that crack head." Seungkwan waves goodbye to Chan and waves at Soonyoung with a side eye while walking out of the cafe.