#15 Badminton pt.1

Mingyu walks up to the charter bus and watches everyone files in as he waits for Seungkwan to appear.

"He's already on the bus."

"Hm?" Mingyu turns to Wonwoo who walks up and puts his arm around him while pointing at the back of the bus.

"Kwan, he got on first."

"Oh...thanks."

"Why do you look so nervous?"

"It's nothing-"

"Tell me."

"Well...Kwan's been avoiding me all week...and he's been extra mean whenever he sees me."

"Wait. You still haven't talked to him yet?"

Mingyu looks down while pouting and shakes his head. "No. I only see him at practice or in class but he won't even give me a chance to speak. He even pushed me out of the way the other day when I tried to talk to him."

"I mean...that's normal for you two-"

"No...I stopped...bothering him. I would never hurt him...again. But he still hates me. I just need a chance alone with him where he can't run away."

"If you want..." He smirks at Mingyu and leans in to whisper. "I can "accidentally" lock you two in a closet at the competition. Then he'll have to talk to you."

"Yah-"

"Actually...I have a better idea."

"What?" Mingyu doesn't like the mischievous smile that Wonwoo is wearing, he rarely sees him like this which means he's going to do something stupid. "Yah hyung, what are you planning?"

"Calm down, you'll like this."

He pushes Mingyu onto the bus and waits for the coach to arrive.

"Wonwoo? Why aren't you on the bus?"

He pulls the coach to the side so that no one can hear them. "I'm worried about the team."

"Why?"

"All our captain and co-captain do, is argue. Kwan and Mingyu can't even practice together without one of them throwing a punch. They keep interrupting the whole team and making it hard to focus."

"Hmm, are they really back to fighting again?"

"They had an argument and Kwan won't listen to Mingyu, they need to make up before the game, or we'll lose."

The coach nods in agreement. "Okay, I will handle this." He pats Wonwoo on the back and they walk into the bus as Mingyu looks for seungkwan.

"Ah!" He  spots Seungkwan in the back of the bus, alone, with his head against the window. He runs to the back and sits by him with a smile.

Seungkwan sits up and rolls his eyes. "Sit somewhere else." 

"Nope."

He stands up and tries to make his way to the empty seat by Chan but Mingyu grabs his waist and pulls him onto his lap.

"Y...yah! Let me go!"

A few people turn to look at them and start laughing.

Jun shakes his head. "Uh oh. Who let them sit together?"

"Let go of me, idiot!"

Mingyu pushes him back to his seat, but keeps his arms around him so he won't run away.

"Mingyu, if you don't-"

"The bus is moving now, you can't get up. It's dangerous."

"I want to sit by Chan."