#10 Hyung

*Back to 1st day of break*

"Are we there yet?"

"This time, yes." Seokmin laughs as the train stops and they walk onto the platform.

"Why am I so nervous?"

"I don't know. I told you, Shua. My parents are very nice, they're going to love you."

"Are you sure it's okay that I'm coming during spring break though? I don't want to over step-"

"Shua." Seokmin stops and kisses his cheek. "It's fine, they're excited. They love meeting my friends, that's why I was going to bring Kwan too."

"But I'm not just your friend."

"They're going to love you. Don't stress."

"Okay...Okay...Oh! There's our cab." Joshua waves the cab down and throws their luggage in the trunk.

Seokmin lays on his shoulder and holds his hand. "My mother is going to freak out when she sees you."

"What? Why?"

"Because you're so pretty and nice. She's going to like you even more than me."

"Really?" Joshua's nerves start to calm down as they pull up to Seokmin's parent's home.

"We're here!" He jumps out of the car with a hop and quickly takes the luggage out of the trunk.

"Your house is pretty."

"Thank you, now come on." He takes Joshua's hand and drags him into the house without knocking.

"Mom! Dad! We're here!"

"Seokminnie!"

Joshua hears a lady's voice squeal across the house.

"I see where you get your volume from." He laughs to himself.

"My baby!" Seokmin's mother pulls him into a big hug, followed by his father doing the same.

"And you must be Joshua?"

"Yes, Mrs. Lee and Mr. Lee." Joshua bows politely and flashes them a warm smile.

"Oh my gosh! You're so pretty!" She pats his face gently and gives him a light hug.

"We're so happy to meet you, we've heard lots and lots about you." Mr. Lee says as they walk into the living room.

"All good I hope?"

His parents laugh and pat Joshua on the back. "Of course, he's told us about what a gentleman you are. And now that you're here, I can see he wasn't joking. You have such a calming smile."

"Thank you." Joshua's nerves are completely gone thanks to the warm welcome he's receiving.

"Honey, did your other friend not come? The little squishy one?"

"Hmm? The little squishy one?"

Seokmin starts laughing. "No, Mom, he decided not to come. I think he's shy."

"Oh that's too bad, I wanted to cook him a nice meal after all he's done for you."

"Why don't you boys go upstairs to unpack while I finish dinner." Seokmin's father says as he heads to the kitchen.

"Okay!" Seokmin grabs Joshua's hand and they head to his room.

"Who is the little squishy one?!"

"It's Kwan, of course."