#14 Jae

*Two weeks later*

"Ugh I'm so hungryyyyy."

"Why did you skip lunch today, Kwan?"

"I was supposed to eat with Mingyu, but we got pulled aside by the coach because of the tournament next week."

Seokmin lightly hits Seungkwan's head. "You hate him one day then the next day you're watching movies with him all day and sleeping in his dorm. You'll probably hate him tomorrow again."

"What are you talking about?"

"Nothing." He laughs while shaking his head.

"No Shua today?"

"No, he went out with Jeonghan Hyung earlier. Plus, I haven't eaten with you in a while, I'm excited."

"Aww." Seungkwan wraps his arm around Seokmin as they turn the corner to the cafe.

"Mingyu!" Seokmin yells and waves but he keeps walking.

"Hmm...He didn't hear me?"

"He must be heading to the gym." Seungkwan's eyes follow him as he heads to the campus gym. "Uh...Hyung...sorry, I forgot that I was supposed to work out today."

"W..What-"

"I'll see you later!"

Seungkwan runs towards the gym, leaving Seokmin alone on the sidewalk.

"Wow...so he even ditches me for Mingyu now? That's just mean."

Seungkwan walks into the gym and sighs as he sees that it's empty.

I thought this is where he went...maybe he went to the court to practice instead.

He starts to walk away but stops when he hears metal clanking.

Oh he is here...I didn't notice him on the bench.

A smile creeps up on his face as he watches Mingyu lift the weight bar a few more times before sitting up to drink water.

"Are you checking me out, Little Brat?"

Seungkwan freezes as Mingyu turns around and looks at him with a smirk.

"N..No...I didn't want to scare you while you were lifting."

"Ah...Okay. What are you doing here?"

"I came to work out, obviously."

"Workout? In a sweater and jeans?"

"Mhmm..."

"Right...okay, well-"

Seungkwan sits on the bench that Mingyu was previously on and pulls his lip gloss out to apply.

Mingyu stares him up and down before his eyes land on his lips that are slightly smirking at him.

"Here." Seungkwan reaches his hand out with the lip gloss.

"What?"

"You keep staring and you always say that you like the strawberry flavor. So here." He puts it in Mingyu's hand.

"I already told you, it's not the gloss that tastes good." He puts it back in Seungkwan's pocket and smiles.

"Then what is it?"

"You."

Seungkwan's cheeks instantly turn pink, and he looks away quickly while laying down on the bench.