Chapter 21

In space, the flash of light slowly dissipated both Dessler and Kodai were breathing heavily as they stared at each other.

As they stared at each other, they smirked moment's before they fell down to Earth.

Back on Earth, the shipgirls decided to shake off from the distraction and began to attack the Sirens in full force without holding back forcing them to fall back into a portal after thinking their COs were gone after the explosion.

Purifier, who was providing cover for the retreat was then used as a landing cushion by a falling object with her head now inside a closing portal to which beheaded her.

"Stay down Dessla!" A voice was heard from above guns point at the one who crashed onto the Siren.

With a sigh, Dessla remarks as he slowly stood up. "Kodai, you've earned my respect, for that I'd like to discuss something with you."

"What would that be?" Kodai asked with his guns pointed at him.

"A truce between Azur Lane and Crimson Axis." Dessla replied. "Anyways, I'd like to atone for the actions I've caused to the Ironblood faction.

He then looks at Bismarck. "I'm leaving the Ironblood under you, Bismarck, I need to find myself and to find a purpose or ways to improve myself for the future."

"I understand Kommandant." She replied as she saluted to him in respect.

Nagato, then chimes in. "Before we can go out separate ways, why don't we go and have a feast here at the Sakura Empire along with a 3rd party to witness the treaty."

Kodai smiles at the idea. "That's going to be a great idea so what do you say Dessla, we could discuss more there."

"Very well Kodai." Dessla said with a smile as the ships went to the Sakura Empire's Base.

Author's Note: Apologies if I was slow to upload, having a lot of personal things IRL and I lost some notebooks I have used to help write stories along with writer's block hopefully I'll be back to writing more stories.