Chapter 7

Looking at the Radar, Kodai noticed unkown bogeys heading his way before grabbing the Microphone. "All hands this is Kodai brace yourselves we're taking off."

"Taking off? That's new?" Sheffield asks herself.

"What's new?" Javelin wonders.

"Kodai is able to become a Submarine and now a flying boat but I still wonder if he's actually using Siren technology not those he claims to be from this Iscandar." Sheffield explains as they look out the window to see wings sprouting from the ship as it takes off.

Underwater, U-81 was surprised as she looked up before surfacing to see a flying ship. "Must've been one of our own since some of us can actually fly in the air but wait a minute!"

U-81 then took some pictures of the underside of the flying ship and sends the images to HQ.

Ironblood HQ:

"Bismark we're recieving images from one of our own near Azur Lane." A shipgirl said as she ran towards her.

"Show me!" Bismark orders as the Shipgirl was confused.

"But shouldn't we report this to Kommandant Dessler?"

"No! Just get Eugen and Hipper ready to disembark and intercept Azur Lane's newly upgraded ship."

"Yes ma'am!" The Shipgirl then left to find the two.

Lurking in the shadows, Dessler smiled. "So the enemy is here, just as Arbiter told me."

The Gamillan walked towards the Ironblood Battleship. "So the rumors are true?"

"I beg your pardon Kommandant?" She asks as they stopped.

"I've heard rumors about a flying ship from the Azur Lane." He responds.

"Oh, yes Kommandant, apparently U-81 took some images of it." Bismark answers as she takes out the pictures.

"Yamato." He mutters to himself as Bismark heard him.

"Sir?" She asks.

"I'm sorry just make sure that the ships you're sending out have the new weapons we've been developing." He orders Bismark before she left to get the new weapons ready for deployment.

"If she's onto me, I've got to watch my tongue of what I'm saying inorder to be less suspicious about my obsessive objective The Yamato." Dessler thought to himself before returning to his office.