Chapter 12

Still on the run from a possible enemy, Zuikaku has gotten word from Yamato with new orders to which Shoukaku noticed.

"Sister, what's our new orders cause I could tell that your shows determination for a new mission." She asks.

"Yamato gave us orders to help protect a trio of Battleships two of whom are part of our Big Seven and their escorts." Zuikaku replies.

"Well then, but how are we going to know if it's them but not Ironblood?" Shoukaku asks.

"According to Yamato, One of the Battleships has a strange looking Bow." Zuikaku briefly explained.

"Lets get our planes to scout around for 3 Battleships, Zuikaku."

"Agreed!" Zuikaku said as both her and her sister launches a few Aircraft.

A few kilometers away, a short time later:

Javelin was on patrol when she noticed a Squadron of planes and was about to raise her weapon when Ayanami stopped her.

"They're allied and they must've been sent to us." She said causing the Royal Navy Destroyer to lower her weapons.

"I hope you're right Ayanami but it never hurts to be prepared." Javelin responds as Ayanami got her weapon ready for a battle.

Back to the 5th Carrier Division:

"Looks like I've spotted them sister, and I suggest that we should meet up with them." Zuikaku says as they stopped and went to the direction of the Fleet with two of the Big Seven.

A few minutes later, they found the fleet they were assigned to escort back to the Sakura Empire.

"This is Zuikaku and Shoukaku of the 5th Carrier Division we've been sent to escort you to Base!" Zuikaku says as she and her sister held their hands up in peace.

Both Javelin and Ayanami lowered their weapons before bringing them inside the Space Battleship where they meet up with Kodai and the others.

While walking the halls, Zuikaku noticed a plaque with a familiar name. "Yamato? How could she be in two places at once? Cause she's back at the Sakura Mainland."

They then arrived at the mess hall where they noticed a male talking with Mutsu and Nagato.

"Mutsu, Nagato, it is us the 5th Carrier Division we've been assigned as your escort." Zuikaku says as the Sakura Battleships look at her.

"Thanks and now we'll have more air support." Mutsu said.

"Mutsu what do you mean by 'More Air Support'?" Shoukaku asked with a confused look.

"I believe I hold the answer Ms. Shoukaku." Kodai said as he stood up.

"Who are you?" Zuikaku asks.

"My name is Susumu Kodai of the U.N.C.F Yamato." He replies leaving Zuikaku in shock.