Chapter 17

Ironblood Fleet:

In a Sound Proof room, Dessler was in a conversation with Empress Arbiter the 3rd discussing battle tactics to fight the Azur Lane and Sakura Empire.

"So as you can see your highness, is that the weapons we've got will be the our ace as for our last resort is a weapon of my design known as the Dessler Cannon which will counter the Wave Motion Gun of the Yamato." Dessler explains.

"I see, but what I saw in the reports of my servants is that there was none of this 'Wave Motion Gun activity coming from the Space Battleship." Arbiter replies as Dessler chuckled.

"It's always that the Yamato only uses it in certain situations which has destroyed most of my fleet at one point." He explains.

"Very well we'll intervene as planned whenever that Space Battleship doesn't use his weapon." Arbiter told Dessler who gave her the Gamillan salute before cutting communications.

Sakura Empire:

As Nagato, Queen Elizabeth, Kodai, Enterprise were discussing strategies, Helena rushed towards them! "Sorry to interrupt, but we've just received reports about some of our Bases been destroyed and due to our messages of evacuations, most of our fleet have managed to survive whereas others stayed to provide cover fire."

"There's no time to waste Enterprise, Queen Elizabeth, Nagato assemble your fleets with ships of your choice as will I." Kodai orders to the three.

"Who are you to give orders to a Queen!" Queen Elizabeth exclaims in rage.

A Few Moments Later:

(The Flagship's name is in bold)

Enterprise Fleet:

Aircraft Carriers:
Zuikaku
Shoukaku

Battleships:
Nevada
Oklahoma
Mikasa
Prince of Wales

Heavy Cruisers:
Portland
Indianapolis
Takao
Atago
Kent

Light Cruiser:
Belfast
Cleveland
Columbia
Helena
Nagara

Destroyers:
Hamman
Benson
Cooper
Fubuki
Akatsuki

Queen Elizabeth Fleet:

Aircraft Carrier:
Ark Royal
Illustrious
Eagle
Hiryuu
Souryuu

Battleships:
Warspite
Howe
Valiant
Nelson
Fusou

Heavy Cruiser:
Aoba
Chicago
Houston
Exeter
London

Light Cruiser:
Sheffield
Dido
Edinburgh
Southampton
Nagara
Montpelier
Atlanta

Destroyers:
Vampire
Musketeer
Beagle
Bulldog
Kamikaze
Isokaze

Nagato Fleet:

Aircraft Carriers:
Kaga
Akagi
Chitose

Battleships:
Mutsu
Kii
Duke of York
California
Tennessee

Heavy Cruiser:
Maya
Kinugasa
York
Drake
Baltimore
Quincy

Light Cruiser:
Isuzu
Yuubari
Brooklyn
Phoenix
Juneau
Swiftsure

Destroyers:
Foxhound
Juno
Jersey
Jenkins
McCall
Spence
Cooper
Yuugure
Ooshio

Kodai's Fleet:
Aircraft Carrier:
Shinano
Wasp
Essex
Shangri-La
Ranger
Centaur
Unicorn

Battleships:
Yamato
Musashi
Arizona
Pennsylvania
Monarch
Valiant
Ise
Iowa
Missouri
Wisconsin
New Jersey

Heavy Cruisers:
Pensacola
Wichita
Furutaka
Kako
Honolulu
St. Louis
Newcastle
Achilles

Light Cruisers:
Omaha
Richmond
San Diego
Marblehead

Destroyers:
Lafffey
Javelin
Ayanami
Shigure
Yuudachi
Hibiki
Comet
Cygnet
Crescent
Shiranui
Kagerou
Jupiter

Once the shipgirls got in line with the assigned fleets, under the orders of their flagships they were to do drills in the form of a fleet inorder to get synchronized for battle without any confusion.

Nightfall:

Enterprise and Kodai along with Laffey, Javelin, and Ayanami were patrolling the skies, underwater and the surface for any Ironblood activity heading their way when Kodai spotted some.

"Argo to Enterprise." He called to the Grey Ghost.

"Enterprise here, spotted anything yet?" The Carrier asked.

"Yes Enterprise, according to my Cosmo Radar, and the speed of the Ironblood Fleet it should take until tomorrow morning." Kodai replied.

"Good I think we should head back and inform the others but leave a few of your aircraft to continue monitoring their movements." Enterprise suggests as Kodai surfaces as his Rigging switched to Battleship mode before launching a pair of Black Tigers.