Chapter 4

"Look! Reinforcements!" Javelin yelled out as she was able to notice more than 5 ships!

Meanwhile in cloud cover, Purifier was having trouble avoiding the Cosmo Zero's weapon fire. "Why can't I shake this plane of me even on my top speed it's still on my tail!"

Lurker was ready to strike the incoming ships when she noticed something. "Wasn't there 8 ships?" She asks before a Torpedo missed her!

"I've heard you're looking for a ship?" Kodai asks with a smirk.

"That's right and the ship I'm looking for is a Battleship." The Siren replies

"Good cause you're in luck, because I'm right infront of you!" Exclaims the male

"Hahahaha! I don't see a Battleship operating underwater unless its been sunk!"

Kodai begins to laugh at the enemy's words. "Why don't you take a look at my rigging."

The Siren Submarine focuses on the rigging and was surprised as she saw what looks to be a Battleship but upside-down!

Kodai placed his finger onto the trigger for the torpedoes when Lurker received the order to retreat before opening a portal and leaving as Kodai fires a torpedo but missed the target.

Meanwhile happening at the same time on the surface, both of Enterprise's and Unicorn's fleet has managed to get most of the Siren's fleet before Purifier opened up portals for the retreat.

"Well, that was fun! Hope we get to play another time!" Purifier says as she went through a portal as Kodai emerged from the water in a glow of light to reveal his Battleship rigging:

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Looks like they're gone." Sheffield said as she took out a medkit. "For now but we must stay vigilant." Both Enterprise and Kodai said at the same time as they both apologize to eachother.