Chapter 6

"Kodai, I'm going to need your help with defending the Sakura Empire from the Ironblood due to their weakened state after the last major battle against the Sirens." Wales explains to Kodai as Sheffield and Edinburgh were in the same room.

"Why's that?" He asks

They were allies but apparently Ironblood has taken over the factions they called weak and Sakura Empire is currently under rebuilding after what happened with Project Orochi." She replies to the futuristic Battleship.

"Project Orochi?" He wonders.

"Project Orochi was a Siren Dreadnought Ship and unkown to Sakura Empire, they were building a weapon for the Sirens with the help by Aircraft Carriers Akagi and Kaga."

For the next few minutes, Wales explained everything to Kodai who was able to understand before leaving towards the docks.

At the docks, Kodai finds Z23 injured while Laffey, Ayanami and Javelin were trying to help her.

"What happened to her?" He asks.

"Ironblood did this as she tried to escape saying that she's got struggling students to take care of!" Javelin replies.

Kodai then looks at Ayanami and Laffey. "Ayanami look for Vestal and Laffey go and report it to the one who's running this base!"

The two shipgirls nodded as they ran off into different directions as a pair of maids arrived. "Lt. Kodai, we've been assigned to be your Vanguard."

Kodai turns around to see Sheffield. "I appreciate the help but our departure will be delayed for the meantime." He replied as Vestal arrived with Ayanami and moments later Enterprise with Laffey

"What happened here?" Vestal asked as she noticed Z23's condition.

"Apparently, there was a message only meant for the Ironblood stationed here to return back to their territory." Enterprise explains.

"But that still doesn't explain what happened." Kodai said.

"According to the message, it was signed by their new Commander an Albert Dessler."

"Dessler." Kodai said to himself as he clenched his fists.

"You know him?" One of them asked.

"That person was also known as Gamillas and if I know better, is that we've got to prepare for any Radioactive bombs." He explains as he held his anger.

"Gamillas?" "Radioactive Bombs?" Two asked him.

"I don't know how to explain Gamillas but it was a Hivemind as for Radioactive Bombs, Gamillas bombarded This Planet with them and I was assigned to the Black Tigers but one day when I thought that I got one from hitting the planet, it hitted a Space Station where my parents lived and I ended resigning my post." Kodai begins to explain.

Time Skip:

After Kodai finished talking about the past, Edinburgh ran off scared saying that she's going to build an underground shelter incase the world ends.

"Is she always like this?" He asks.

"Apparently yes,, as she's terrified about everything." Sheffield responds.

"Well then, get your rigging and Enterprise?" Kodai asks.

"Yes?" The Carrier replies.

"Permission to take a few Destroyers with me."

Enterprise thought for a while and replies. "Permission Granted, Laffey, Javelin, Ayanami, the three of you will be accompanying both Kodai and Sheffield to Sakura Empire."

The trio nodded before getting their rigging along with Sheffield as they boarded the Yamato under Kodai's orders.

Ironblood HQ:

"Kommandant Dessler!" Bismark said as she salutes.

"What do you want Bismarck?" He asks

"I just want to inform you that most of the Ironblood fleet are returning home and on the Pacific, there was some resistance that was taken care of." She replies.

"Great work and what about the other message to all U Boats?" He asks to confirm.

"Sir they all acknowledged the orders to sink any Battleship insight exceptfor those of the Ironblood." She replies.

"That's good to hear, you're dismissed." He said as the two saluted before Bismarck left.

As Bismarck closed the door behind her she thought to herself. "I don't know about you but I've got the feeling that you're not human and I'm going to find out discreetly."