Chapter 16

Graff Zeppelin along with both Eugen and Hipper arrived back at Ironblood where they meet up with Kommandant Dessler who was about to head inside the KMS Bismark and work on his super weapon.

"Kommandant Dessler!" The three saluted as they see him.

"At ease girls and how did the mission go?" He asked.

"We've managed to damage not only a small fleet but decimated an entire base before being forced to retreat after being spotted." Graff replied.

"Even though I only believe in no retreat, this operation was only a test and to show our enemy the power of Ironblood!" Dessler explains before he dismissed the three.

Time Skip:

"The time has come for the weaker factions to fall before us as our superior weaponry will make the enemy bow down in surrender! I was originally going to have Bismark lead our assault but problems within her system during these upgrades has forced her to stay in port but fear not as the 'Terror of the Seas' will protect the Base with a few ships of her choosing!" Dessler spoke to the entire Ironblood fleet who then cheered as most of them didn't even know about their upgrades.

Unkown to the Ironblood was that they've been already infiltrated by a member of Azur Lane and her name is Hood and was wearing an Ironblood version of her clothing:

"When Ironblood leaves this base, its time for us Azur Lane to help Bismark out with her suspicious Commander as he's only interested in sinking every single Battleship which is strange

"When Ironblood leaves this base, its time for us Azur Lane to help Bismark out with her suspicious Commander as he's only interested in sinking every single Battleship which is strange." She thought to herself as she taps one of her fingers on the glove as she sends out a message to the others.

Sakura Empire HQ:
H

alfway through Strategic Planning:

"My main weapon will be a last resort against the enemies but I won't hesitate if its a huge Siren fleet that might intervene which is my most vulnerable time due to the energy recharge." Kodai explains to everyone at the table.

"Enterprise sama your plans never mentioned the other Battleships minus Kodai's renamed ship 'The Argo' why's that?" Yamato asked the Eagle Union Carrier.

Flashback:

Kodai found his way to Yamato who was greeting Enterprise.

"Enterprise, Yamato, I'm sorry to interrupt but I've decided to change my ship's name." He explains as he bows in greeting

"Why would you want to change your ship'd name?" Enterprise asked.

"It's because we've got two Yamatos in this world and it's easier to say the name instead of Calling me 'Space Battleship Yamato' 'SB Yamato, so just simply call me Argo when we're in battle whenever we've got this Era's Yamato on our side." He explains to them.

"I actually agree cause I could become confused if we call in Yamato to help since there's two of us and the naming sounds a bit to long so tell us Kodai what do you want us to call you?" Yamato asked the male.

"You can call me 'Argo' in battle whenever we fight side by side

"I was just about to head there Yamato, because I want you, Ise, Shinano, Musashi, Iowa, Missouri, Wisconsin and New Jersey to stay in position next to Kodai as you're the only Battleships to carry planes." Enterprise explains to the Sakura Empire Battleship who nodded.

"As for the rest of you Battleships you'll be bombarding the enemy from the coastlines."  Enterprise finishes explaining before moving onto the next part of the plan.

Author's Note: The Argo was the name of the original English dub's Space Battleship Yamato otherwise known as Starblazers after the Battleship was rebuilt.