Chapter 3

Kodai ran towards the bridge once he got onboard the Yamato before he went to Chief Tokugawa's station and activates the auxiliary power inorder to start the engine.

"How do I know a lot about the Yamato inside and out when the Chief Engineer is the one to know the limits?" He asks himself as he noticed that the power was enough to activate the Wave Motion Engine.

Cleveland, Montpelier, Denver, Sheffield, Edinburgh and Belfast followed Enterprise as they were about to head out when they noticed a blue light behind them!

"Was that Yamato?" Cleveland asks as Edinburgh hides behind Sheffield before seeing Kodai shocked at what just happened.

"Kodai are you alright?" Belfast asks asKodai was wondering about what just happened. "When everything was go, I just said 'Yamato hasshin!' Then I was surrounded by glowing blue cubes."

"Well at least it solves the mystery of the ship's human form." Sheffield says as they all starts to move out slowly as they teach Kodai how to maneuver in his rigged mode.

"I think that I've got the hang of it and tell me the coordinates so that I could launch a Cosmo Zero to buy us time." He said as Cleveland gave him the coordinates. He then positions one of his launchers before shooting out the jet.

Elsewhere:
"Javelin watch out!" Laffey cried out as she pushes the violet hair out of the way before launching her torpedoes moments before she got hit.

"Laffey are you alright?" Asked Javelin. "I'm currently fine but I'm not sure about the others." Laffey replies as she mentions Z23, Ayanami, and Unicorn who were getting pinned by the enemy.

Both Destroyers then fought their way towards the others before they've gotten completely surrounded. "I hope help comes soon!" Javelin complains as she continues to fire her weapons at them.

"Looks like we've got them where we want them isn't that right Lurker?" Someone asked as she laughed. "No doubt about this Purifier cause we'll 'retreat' without the portals and she'll have no choice but to chase us." "Yeah even if she has the help of 6 Light Cruisers and a Battleship!" Added Purifier before Lurker went underwater.

"According to my CosmoZero, Something or someone has submerged." Kodai said to the others. "It's a bad thing we don't have a Sub with us." Enterprise mentions as Kodai felt a slight headache. "You're wrong Enterprise, we've got one with us right now."

"What do you mean is there a Sub on our side close?" Enterprise asks. "You're close enough Enterprise cause I have a Submarine mode." "You're a Battleship how can you go Submarine?"

Kodai takes a deep breath. "I hope this works! 'Yamato Hasshin Submode!'

Blue Cubes once again surrounded the Male before it reveals this:

(Just think that the person is Kodai and apologies for the image quality)

"I'll distract that Submarine and my sole CosmoZero is taking care of the enemy's Aerial Supremacy so Enterprise get your planes to join it in the air, the rest of you will provide the reinforcements for those 5 ships!" Kodai orders as he submerges into the water to search for the mysterious Submarine.