Chapter 19

While the other fleets  were fighting off the Ironblood fleet, Kodai felt something ting in his radar.

"We've got enemies popping out of nowhere, lets move!" Kodai yelled out to his fleets.

As soon as he hits the water all shipgirls that has aircraft began to launch them alongside his own aircraft.

"Hello there Yamato!" A voice Kodai recognizes said.

"Dessler!" Kodai said as he grits his teeth. "I thought that I took care of you back in Earth year 2199."

"Back in our world, you succeeded but now, with the help of my new allies The Sirens, I'll rid this world of you pests!"

Just then a massive fleet appears out of portals.

"Charge!" Said someone who was exiting a portal.

"Is that?" Cleveland asked.

"Looks to me like its the Empress." Enterprise replied.

"I'll take on Dessler and the airborne and Your Majesty?" Kodai explain as he looks at the Queen.

"Yes Kodai?" She asks.

"Try to do some quick negotiations with the Ironblood since their new Kommandant has betrayed them." Kodai explains to the Queen.

"That can be arranged!"

Elsewhere:

"I just hope that we get there in time as what you said about your Kommandant having an alliance with the Sirens." Hood said as she and her fleet escorted Bismark U-556, and U-110.

"If Kommandant Dessler actually betrayed us, I'm a bite like a shark! Rawr!" U-110 said as U-556 chuckled.

"You don't look like a shark but more like food for emergencies."

"For the last time 556, I am not an emergency food!" 110 replied.

"But you look like you've got an onion for a head." 556 replied.

"Enough you two! We've got a traitor to stop!" Bismark yelled at the two Submarines.