Chapter 1: Our Beloved Host

No warnings for this chapter

This AU is heavily inspired by Anti.Little.Lad.Account on tiktok, go check them out! :)

It's been a while since BFB ended, about a year to be more specific, and yet he was still filled with that lingering emptiness. He still hated Two for cutting his show short, the way everyone flocked to them.. It filled him with envy. How badly he wanted to get some sort of revenge.. Anything, anything at all to make Two regret it... how badly he wanted to-

"Four?.... Fouurrr..." .. Four snapped back to reality, glancing over to the high pitched voice calling for him and seeing X, smiling with slight concern in his eyes, right next to him on the couch. "Are you ok? You've been flipping through the same 5 stations for a while.." X frowned a little as he asked. Four just smiles at X, "Yeah, i'm good, sorry..". X seemed satisfied with the answer, not questioning it further and turning his attention back to the TV . Four also focuses on the TV, flipping through a few more stations before landing on the news channel. Four zones in on the interview taking place, eyes narrowing with disgust as he recognizes the face on screen. Two, of course. They were always there to rub their success in Fours face, there's no way it wasn't intentional. Four quickly changes the channel, trying to distract himself from his jealousy. X glances over at Four for a moment, but he doesn't say anything.

After what felt like just a few minutes of watching TV, X spoke up, patting Four on the knee before standing up

After what felt like just a few minutes of watching TV, X spoke up, patting Four on the knee before standing up. "I'm going to bed, make sure you lock the doors.." X yawned, walking off and disappearing into a hallway, leaving Four alone with the light of the TV. He sighed, flipping the channel back to Two's interview and forcing himself to watch it, just in case something interesting was said. He watched as the reporter droned on, feeling himself start to nod off.. Four was jolted awake by Two's sudden cheery voice, waving and smiling as the interview ended. Four stared for a minute, taking in every detail of that horrible face everyone loved...

Four sighed deeply and turned off the TV, standing up and dragging his feet over to the front door, locking it with a small clicking sound. He then made his way down the hall, towards his bedroom. He silently got into his side of the bed, laying silently in the dark room as X breathed softly next to him.. Four breathed slowly as he listened, his shoulder relaxing as he drifted off to sleep.