Chapter 6: Grease Burns

⚠️warnings for this chapter: violence, death, gore art!⚠️

Sun shined in through the curtains, the sound and smell of sizzling bacon filling the air as four tapped his foot to the faint music playing. He stood at the stove, smiling down at the pan he worked, wearing a 'Kiss the cook' apron. Four was in a good mood this morning, not a sight of Two yet! There was probably only one thing that could ruin his mood right now, and that one thing was-

"Ooh, smells good!"......Fours smile dropped the moment he heard Two's voice. He ignored Two, trying to keep his good mood going for at least a little longer. Two sits down at the dining table and smiles, glancing over at Four. "Is that bacon..?" Two tries to make conversation, but is met with silence.

"Uh, hello? Four?" Two looks slightly concerned, leaning forward in their chair a little. Four glances coldly at Two over his shoulder "Yeah. Bacon." He turns back around, flipping the bacon. Two seems satisfied with this response, turning back to the table with a smile. "Can i have some?" Fours grip tightens on the pan, already sick of hearing Two's voice.

"Hm." Four gives a short response. Two can't tell if that was a 'hm' of approval or not, tilting their head. "That's.. Not an answer.." Two was smiling still, messing with Four a bit, getting a cold over the shoulder glare from Four again. "Ok, sorry.." Two frowns, looking down at the table.

They tried not to bother Four again, but they just couldn't stand the silence. "Y'know... I used to cook a lot, too...." Two doesn't look at Four, not really expecting a response. "On TPOT.." they frown a little, missing their show again "I miss those silly little contestants..." Two taps their fingers on the table, growing uncomfortable with the awkward silence.

Fours grip on the pan tighten with every word Two spoke, growing more annoyed by the second. He felt his muscles ache with how badly he wanted to do something, to shut Two up. But he didn't want to cause another fight., "Two, you think you could, i dunno... talk a little less?" Four gave Two a grin, which came out more like a grimace, his tone a little aggressive.

Two frowns, "I'm just trying to get along..." Four turns back around, staring into the sizzling grease in the pan. "well stop." He tried to get Two to stop talking without getting too angry, but Two was starting to really get on his nerves.

A few more seconds of silence pass by before Two speaks up again. "I'm sorry Four but I really can't take this awkward silence!" Two turns to Four again, who fully turns around to face Two, raising his voice. "THEN LEAVE." He pointed his spatula at Two, as if threatening him.

Two frowned, turning back to the table silently rather than leaving. They only lasted about five minutes before the silence bothered them too much again. "So, uh.... X at work..?" Four took a breath before responding through his teeth "X isn't awake yet." Two glances over at Four, taking note of his aggravated body language, but really not wanting to sit in silence. "I-" "GOD, DO YOU EVER SHUT UP!? EVERYONE WOULD LIKE YOU A LOT MORE IF YOU STOPPED FUCKING YAPPING." Four lashed out, Two's eyes widening.

"But Four-" Two tried to protest, Four turning back to the stove and gripping the pan tightly again, the crackling of the grease in the pan mixed with Two's annoying voice was getting overwhelming. "Just shut up, please!" Four tried to keep his cool, feeling himself losing his patience even more.

"No! I'm tired of you just shutting me down like th-" Two's words were cut off by a metallic thud as Four snapped, swinging the hot pan into the side of Two's head, bacon and grease flying out of the pan. Two fell to the ground, hand moving to the horrible pain on their face, looking up at Four with fear. 

They couldn't even react before they were met with another swing from the pan, scalding grease meeting their skin, the impact knocking them over further

They couldn't even react before they were met with another swing from the pan, scalding grease meeting their skin, the impact knocking them over further. They try to yell out, but get a face full of cast iron. Bacon was on the floor and Two's nose was starting to bleed, pain from the blunt force and the burning grease was all they could feel, scared and confused.

Four kept going, not caring that the grease had splashed onto him, burning his own arms. He slammed the pan over and over into the unconscious Two's bloody skull for a good 30 seconds. Two was no longer moving other than the slight twitching every few seconds.

He took a step back, lowering the pan as he zoned back in, staring down at Two's lifeless body for several seconds before dropping the pan, freaking out. He quickly re spawned Two, the blood and teeth on the floor disappearing with the body.Two popped back into existence, looking confused. They weren't sure how they ended up in the kitchen, having no memory of what had just happened. Two looks down at the mess of bacon and grease on the floor, then back at Four. "Are you ok..?" They give a concerned look to the grease burns left on Fours arms.Four just pushes past Two, rushing out of the kitchen, wondering why he can't have just been normal...