Chapter 7: Nobody Would Know

Only warnings for this chapter are mentions of a burn :)

As X walked in through the front door, he heard a door shut roughly. He neared the sound of the commotion, stopping as he noticed Two in the kitchen, kneeling down and picking up pieces of spilt bacon. "Two? Is everything OK?" X asks, voice full of concern as he hurried over to help Two clean up the scattered bacon.

"Ah- yeah, I'm ok, uh... I don't know about Four, though.." Two avoided eye contact, standing up and grabbing a paper towel to clean up the grease. "What do you mean?" X stood up as well, moving closer with concern. "He had some sort of grease burns or something, seemed pretty shaken up and just stormed out.." Two still seemed confused by the situation, feeling almost guilty.

X was silent for a moment, thinking. "Do you know what happened?" Two just shook their head in response, remaining silent. X picked up the pan, it was still warm, with no traces of blood or anything that could indicate it being a cause of harm....

Once the mess was cleaned up, Two and X stood silently for a moment, not sure what to say... "I think you should talk to him..." Two rubbed their arm awkwardly, glancing to where Four left. "Yeah..." X responded quietly, walking off to his and Four's bedroom.

X opened the door quietly, peeking in at Four, who was laying face down, face shoved into his pillow. X frowned, walking in and closing the door behind himself. Four lifted his head to see who came in, letting it flop back down onto the pillow when he realized it was just X. Four felt a little annoyed to see X right now, but he didn't know why. He was usually at ease around X, but he knew he was just gonna get lectured about being nice to Two again.

"Are you ok?" X sat on the edge of the bed. "I'm fine." Fours reply was muffled by the pillow. "Two said you got burnt, I just want to make sure.."..... Silence..... "Can i see them?... please?... I'm worried about you.." X puts a hand on Four's shoulder, who sighs in response and sits up, letting X look at the splattered burns on his arms.

"What happened?...." X stares in shock at the burns, running his fingers over them softly. Four remained silent for a moment, not wanting to admit to his violence, thinking of an excuse. "I dropped the pan.." He glanced away as X stood up, walking out of the room. Four frowned at this, not knowing what he did to make X leave.

X returned a few minutes later with a roll of bandages. Four sighed with relief that X wasn't leaving because he was mad. X sat back down, taking Four's arms in his hands and carefully wrapping the burns, an awkward silence falling over them both.

"I'm sorry.." Four looked down with a guilty expression. "Don't apologize, it's not your fault." X gave a soft smile, which made Four feel even more guilty. It WAS his fault, he never wanted to lash out, but Two just wouldn't stop..

 It WAS his fault, he never wanted to lash out, but Two just wouldn't stop

X finished up the bandage and stood up, patting Four on the knee. "I'll leave you alone for a bit." X smiled, walking out and leaving Four alone with his thoughts again.

He felt guilty about all of this.. Even if it felt good to get that out of his system, especially with Two having no memory of it.... All the blood end evidence just cleaned itself up, within a second... the only proof being his memory of the situation. It made him wonder what other things he could get away with.

Four quickly shook the thought away. He promised X to change from his old violent self, he was doing all of this for X, he couldn't just throw it all away.... But....

Nobody would know...

(Sorry if this chapter was kinda bad I feel like it was very rushed)