Chapter 3: Get Over it

warnings: Minor violence, song/video mentions suicide/ violence and has flashing images

The front door opens and Four walks in, the same tired look in his eyes as always. He walks past Two and X on the couch, straight towards the bedroom. Normally Four would talk to X when he got home, but he didn't want to talk to Two.

Four flopped down on the bed, just soaking in the silence for a moment before there's a soft knock at the door. "Hey, uh, Four..? Can we talk, please?" Two's voice came out a little nervous, muffled by the door. Four sat up, debating just pretending to be asleep, but he was too curious... "Make it fast" Four sighed, looking up as Two opened the door, walking over and sitting on the edge of the bed next to Four.

"Four, do you not like me..?" Two asked, fidgeting a little with their fingers, glancing up at Four. Four wasn't really sure if he should just be honest.. He didn't want Two to think they were friends or anything, but he also didn't want X to get upset. "No." Four said it plain and simple, a blank expression on his face. He didn't know why he used that tone, but he just went with it.

"W-what?.." Two's eyes widen a little, frowning. "Why not?" Two looked genuinely hurt, and Four glared at them with irritation. "You seriously have no clue?" Four's tone was a bit harsh, causing Two to frown even more. "No, I don't!" Two stood up, clearly hurt that Four didnt like them. "I don't understand what your issue is I didn't even do anything to you i-" Their rambling was cut off by Four standing up as well, taking a small step forward, voice raising slightly. "You didnt DO ANYTHING? You took my LIFE away from me! You took BFB away from me!"

Two then looked a little annoyed now, "BFB ended a long time ago, you need to get over it Four! Plus, I didn't take the contestants, they chose to join my show!" Fours face shifted from annoyance to anger, now practically yelling. "You showed up out of nowhere! You ALWAYS show up out of nowhere! You just SHOW UP AND TAKE THINGS!" his voice cracks a little at the end, he frowns, taking a step back before things escalate.

 "You showed up out of nowhere! You ALWAYS show up out of nowhere! You just SHOW UP AND TAKE THINGS!" his voice cracks a little at the end, he frowns, taking a step back before things escalate

Two, still trying to explain themself, takes a step forward, not noticing Four tensing up. They take another step. "Four, you just-" their words were cut short by a clean slap across the face. Two and Four just stood there for a second, taking in what just happened. Four looked a little disturbed, Two just looked really confused, reaching up to feel the red mark of impact. They looked at Four, who had a guilty expression. After a moment of silence, Two leaves without another word.

Four sat back down on the bed, staring down at his hand. It had been such a long time since he had done something violent, and it felt strange. But that slap felt pretty good, and so did yelling at Two, but Four didn't want to get ahead of himself. He sat for a good while, his need for revenge still hardly satisfied..