Chapter 10: Innocent.

⚠️ Warnings for this chapter!!! Violence, gore, gore art, blood, etc. !!!⚠️

Two's defeated thoughts were interrupted by a click, a creak, and footsteps as light shined into the cement room, only to leave once more as the door shut again, footsteps continuing. Two backed away as the shadowy figure approached, flinching as it reached them.

"Wake up." Four's voice echoed through the darkness, dull and tired. Two winces as Four flicks on a flashlight, pointing it at them. "What do you want from me!?" Two shouted, backing against the wall as far as they could. "I want you to stop trying to be all buddy-buddy with me." Four replied harshly. "Are you seriously still mad about the contestant thing? Seriously, Four, this isn't healthy, you need to move on-!" Two could barely get out their sentence before Four grabbed their shoulders roughly, dropping the flashlight.

"Move on?? MOVE ON!? How CAN I move on when you keep INVADING my life!?" He leaned closer, raising his voice "Just when I think I FINALLY got away from you, you WALTZ RIGHT IN and MESS THING UP. you take things away from me, take PEOPLE away from me! I'm sick of it!" Two flinched away as Four jabbed a finger at their chest. "I know you don't think you've done anything wrong, you think you're just SO INNOCENT. Well you're NOT."

Four sighed, moving his hands from the harsh grip on Two's shoulders to cup their face. "I've tried being patient with you Two, I really have... but you just had to keep pushing it.. Didn't you..?" Two looked away with a guilty expression, trying not to tear up. Four let go of their face and stood back up, grabbing the flashlight again.

"I'm sorry.." was all Two could manage to get out as a faint whisper. "What was that??" Four leaned in again, "I'm sorry!" Two shouted, tearing up now. "Sorry isn't going to cut it." Four glared down at Two. Two couldn't see Four fully, only a faint outline... Four set down something he was carrying, it hitting the ground with a small thud. Two's stomach dropped and they shrunk back as they heard Four rummage through the bag, pulling a small object out.

"What are you doing???" Two asked, wide eyed, expecting the worst. Four kneeled down in front of Two, light shining into their eyes. "Calm down, this won't hurt." Four grinned a little, grabbing Two's ankle, pulling it towards himself. Two pulled back quickly, causing Four to grip their ankle tighter. "Don't do that." Four ordered, Two gulping as their ankle was pulled back to Four. "Four, wait- what are you-" Two's words were cut off by a sharp pain in their knee. 

They look down, seeing a screwdriver being forced through their skin, under their kneecap. They try to scream, but Four is quick to react, shoving a wash rag in their mouth and continuing. Two watched in horror, trying to pull away and yell, gagging at the sound and pain of their kneecap being violently separated from their knee.

Crack

"There we go!" Four smiled, holding the mangled bone up to Two's face to show them. Two almost fainted at the sight, the pain in their knee unbearable. "Just one more and you're all donee!" Four put on a voice of mock comfort, like a nurse trying to give a child a shot.

Two shook their head desperately as Four grabbed the screwdriver again, pinning down their other leg and shoving the screwdriver into their remaining knee. Tears streamed down Two's face as they shut their eyes tightly, unable to watch.

Crack.

Four admired the mess of what used to be Two's knees with a wide, satisfied grin

Four admired the mess of what used to be Two's knees with a wide, satisfied grin. "Well, I think that's enough... I really gotta get back to bed!" Four tossed the removed bones at Two and stood up, walking out without another word, leaving Two shaking in the corner in a forming puddle of blood, muffled sobs filling the room.