A new friend(s) Chapter:1

To be honest you weren't new there but no one knows you because you were shy and you didn't talk to anyone.All you were interested in was (Y/F/S/A) (your favorite stuffed animal) and (Y/F/H) (your favorite hobby)."Man I wish we did have to wear these stupid yellow dresses!" You screamed in your head. "Me too."someone said. Ooooorrr...maybe you didn't :I lol. "Hi my name is Haruchi." she said putting her head out. "H-Hi m-my name is (Y/N) you where stunned someone hade talked to you. Especially a boy."Wait a minute..."you say out loud, are you girl?!" you whisper yell. She nods. "Ok" I say cheerfully not wanting to ask questions because you know that there was going to be a long story explaining things.
~~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey (Y/N) I usually go to my club at this time and I was wondering if wanted to go to." Haruchi Said. "Ok."you say having nothing better to do at this time.
~~~~~~~~Time skip again~~~~~~~~
We walked up to a door that had a sign saying "Music Room 3." "Is your club about music?" I ask curiously.(by the way when I say "I" I mean you)"You'll see,"Haruchi said smiling.She holds the door for me and all of a sudden...
(A/N):
For peeps out there you probably already know what going to happen but for everyone else you have to wait I'll try to make much more chapters today. So peace for now. Vote and comment plus I hope you like the story so far.