Sunday Chatper:9 Part two

You got to the front of the line of the roller coaster and the were so nervous. "How the actual fuck did I get here!?" You thought to yourself. "Come on (Y/N)-chan we're next! Honey said pulling/ dragging you to the ride. "Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, SHIIIIITTT!!!!!" You think to your self while you get on the ride. You shiver and Honey notices you shivering so he holds you tightly. You blush a little. The ride start and you grip him tightly. "Honey I'm scared", you admit to him. "Aww (Y/N)-chan don't be scared it's almost over." Honey hugs you tightly back. "Just look at me and don't think about it." You two break into a kiss deep long forgetting about everyone else you came with. Everyone cheers you two on. Slightly embarrassed you giggle and slightly blush. You then drift off in thought. After you come back to reality you look up to see a guy telling you to please get off of the ride. You apologize to the man and exit the ride. Everyone else is at the food court. "Having a food court at a fair...how weird...", you think to yourself. Honey runs and snaps you of off a staring into space moment. "(Y/N)-CHAN (Y/N)-CHAN!!!!! GUESS WHAT!!!!!" Honey screams excitedly. "What is it?" You ask with a chuckle. Honey hands you a picture with a you and him in it. You look closer to realize it was they picture from the ride. You blush and put this picture in your pocket. "Come on (Y/N) lets go get some cake- err I mean food." "There's both at that food court everyone went to." You say pointing to the food court.

***** Time skip *****

"Well I'm stuffed," Hikaru chuckled. "Same," Kauru says while groaning about his stomach.

*Time skip from the fair to your house*

PLEASE READ:
[AN: I know I know it's been a while well like one maybe two years it's just that I've been really busy with school but good news I'm starting another story it's a Ceil and Alois ship story it might be up by tomorrow by the way I don't remember if I said this in another character but I'm gonna repeat it again this is only the first book I'll be making a second one after I finish this one you guys can leave some names for the next book/story in that little comment part if you'd like to. Well I'll be finishing chapter 10 soon. ✌️]