Honey, I... Chapter:10

Everyone else decides to go to their house except Honey. He instead decides to come and join me at your small apartment. Well I moved out on my own a couple months back... It's not much to look at but I've got a roof over my head. *You sigh* them head toward the kitchen and ask Honey if he'd like anything to drink. He says nothing. He sneaks up behind you and shuts the icebox. "I-Is that a now t-then?" *He starts to kiss you hard and then he take your clothes off. He kisses down your neck leaving hickeys. You moan in pleasure. "Do you remember the roller coaster ride?~" He asks sexually. "Y-Yeah." You reply back nervously. "You remember how it was going up~ and DOwN~?" His lips get closer to yours* "Y-Yeah~," you say quieter. "Well..." his lips get to were they almost touch yours. You two start to breathe the same air. "...WASN'T THAT FUN?!" He jumps up and starts to laugh. I GOT YA! I GOT YA! He chants. You sigh and then laugh along with him. So show me around. You show him are every small apartment. You two finally reach your bedroom. You walk in first and Honey walks behind you locking the door. You don't hear the door lock so you just launch yourself onto your bed and turn on the tv. Honey turns off the lights. For doing that you tell him, "Thanks." He nods in the dark. Quietly he takes off his clothes. He gets in the bed with you. He then cuddles with you, rocking you back and forth. You don't notice that he's naked yet and faces his way. He blushes as his dick gets harder. You then realize that he's naked. All you do is blush and slightly rub your hand across it as it being and "accidental rub". He lets out a small moan and stays to still hide the fact that he's naked. You get and and say that you need to go "use the bathroom". You head toward the bathroom, once you get in you take everything off and you take a birth-control pill. To not let Honey see you in your birthday suit just yet you turn the light out in the bathroom before you leave. Then you get into bed and hug Honey. You two start rocking again. At that moment Homey realizes your boobs are all in his face. He blushes then starts to suck on them. You let out a loud moan and start to jerk off him dick. You two take turns letting out moans. After like 20 of minutes of this you become wet. Honey then begins to make his move on you and flips over and leaves your butt up in the air. He starts to thrust in and out of you with each minute getting fast and faster. Until you and him finally cum you pushes his dick deep inside of you. You moan loudly in pleasure. Just before collapsing out of exhaustion you whisper "Honey, I...I love you." You fall asleep."Goodnight," Honey says back joined with a kiss on the forehead.

[A/N]:
Well that was one hell of a Sunday 😂 they better be lucky enough to wake up tomorrow. Lol. Well that was the end of book 1 Cake how'd you like it? Book 2 called: Seconds?! (Cake? 2) might take some time to write so feel free to read book 1 again if you want. Love you guys. 💖✌️ ~Ash