Pocky Chapter:8

"Yeah pocky challenge!" Hikaru screamed. You throw a pillow at him. "Ok, you guys ready?" You asked. "No." Hikaru said laughing hard. "Excuse me." you start whacking him upside his head with the pillow. "Pillow fight!" Honey said putting your pocky game on hold. "I'm gonna get you (Y/N)-chan!" Honey said with smirk. "Shit!" you tried to run but Honey tackled you to the grounded and he put you in a tight hug. "Damn it, Honey let me go." You said "Never!" He said laughing triumphantly. To escape his diabolically cute cluches you trickle him cause him to giggle and let go of you. "I'm free!" You scream running around the room him chasing you. He caught up to you and tackled you on another hug. Just then you got and idea. "Hey Honey, if you don't let me go then I guess we can't play the pocky game." you say smirking. "Oh yeah?" He asked. "Yeah yeah and I bet you they taste like cake too. you said bribingly. "Fine." he said letting you go. "Thank you." you said handing every two people a box of pocky. The game when on for hours. You won of course because your awesome. Everybody heads to bed. "Very big day tomorrow look your best." you say turning the lights out.

(A/N):
Too short? Don't worry the last chapter might be the longest of them all.
Comment and vote. ✌️