Sunday chapter:9 Part one

Finally Sunday was here and this long weekend would be over. "Time I to get ready everybody, wake the fuck up!" You scream. "For what (Y/N)-chan?" Honey said. "I can't tell you that." you say while winking. "Ok." he said back.
*Honey's POV in his thoughts*
"I trust (Y/N)-chan, she's a nice person."
"Nice?!" One of the twins screamed.
"Barely." the other twin said.
"Opp, did I say that out loud." honey said.
"Yeah." everyone replied.
"Hey must have been thinking out loud , get it anyone, thinking out loud like the song." Haruchi said.
"Boo!!!" Everyone but you say.
Everybody got dressed. "Alright everybody let's go to the mall or whatever, there's a fair in town." "Yeah fair!!!!" Honey said. Okay the fair it is then." you said. You guys head off for the fair in your limo.

*****Time skip to the fair*****

You try to avoid the really big roller coaster and head for the Ferris wheel. "Come on (Y/N)-chan lets go on that a one." Honey pointed to that particular roller coaster. "Shit." you say.

*My POV* (yeah I'm in this story too)

I decided to go the fair with my friends when I see my cousin ( that's you). "Hey little cousins!" I yell to (Y/N) and her sisters. "What are you guys doing here?" I ask you. "I'm stalling time by bring them here." You said. "Oh ok." I reply. "You can join us if u want Ashley." You said. "Nah, I can't but I'll come to your party ,ok. I said. You pulled out your phone. "Here's my number so I can call you later." You said giving me your number. "Ok thanks, peace cousin." I said leaving with my friends.

*Your POV*

"Okay guys lets go!!" You say. "Ok to the roller coaster (Y/N)-chan!" Honey said pointing to the roller coaster. You guys all head for the roller coaster.

___________________________
[A/N]
I know I know it's been a while but this is only part one of chapter 9.