The Host Club? Chapter:2

Rose petals flew from out of the room. "Welcome to the Host Club!" All the boys and Haruchi said "Huh?!" You say as a tall blonde hair came and kissed your hand and said "Are you new here Princess?" You were surprised but managed to say,"No." He look confused. "Then why haven't I seen you around the school?" He said. "Because I say quiet most of the time because I'm shy." "Well don't be!" a short blonde haired boy said. "My name is Mitsuckuni but you can just call me Honey!" He said excitedly. "Hi Honey my is (Y/N) it's nice to meet you." He smiled at you and you blushes a little at how adorable he was. "I'm Hikaru and Kaoru and we're the Hitachiin brothers." they said that last part in unison. I'm Kyoya a boy with glasses said. ....I'm Takashi but you can call me Mori." "Nice to meet you all." you say. Then the twins said "Do you want to play the guess witch one is Hikaru game?" "Sure." "So what if I win?" You said. "Humm..." they said together..."You get a kiss on the lips by both of us." You started to blush. And if you lose we all get to come to your house and you have to become a host at the Host Club." "You sweat drop. I better not lose you thought to your self." They put on there hats and spun around trying to confuse you. You get dizzy just looking at them. "Dang." you mutter to yourself. "So..." they say looking at you. "Uhhhhhhhhhh......" You say very confused. You pointed to the right and said "your Hikaru." "Wrong!" They both scream. "So now we get to go to your house , now we get to go to your house..."they chant over and over again. *sigh* you sighed. "And..." Kaoru began. "You are now a member of the Host Club!" Hikaru finished. "You can come to my house after school today, you can sleep over, and you can stay all weekend." "Thank you thank you (Y/N)-chan thank you so much."Honey said "Your welcome Honey." He blushes a little. Seeing this the twins started smirking.You glared at them. They look scared. But you just laughed.
*Honey POV*
"(Y/N)-chan's voice and laugh is so sweet and cute just like cake, -cake! I all most forgot!" Honey thought to himself. "Hey (Y/N)-chan do you want some cake- oh and I almost forgot this is Usa-chan. Honey said cheerfully. "Yes I'd love some cake and hi Usa-chan." you said back. "What kind of cake do you like?" "All!" You replied. So then you both spent the day eating cake. Every time you saw each other your feelings became stronger and stronger, almost unbearable to hold in any longer.
~~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~~~~
Later that day you got into your limo with the rest of the Host Club group some how they all had a pairs of night and day clothes. You got to your house and everyone started to "awwww" in amusement.

(A/N)
😄 vote and comment