The True Apology, The Party,and The Lust Chapter:5

"Well here we go,"you sigh waiting for Honey to embrace you in his love. "Don't worry I brought protection." he said smiling while he crept along side the bed. "That's not what I'm worried about." you thought to yourself. "Because I'm I really about to "do it" with Honey." You where still thinking to yourself when out of no where Honey had managed to sneak up on you then he hopped on top of you. He started to kiss your lips slowly going further and further down your body. You let out a moan as he does this. So he decided since you liked this you'll love this even better. He starts to lick your "you know what" and you start to moan even louder and louder. Which caused Honey-sempai to get harder with every moan. Finally when he was fully hard he plodded in. You let out a gasp as he keeps going faster and faster inside you until he came. Walking in room like a moron was Tamaki. Slowly looking up Tamaki said "Hey (Y/N) w-wheeeeeeeeeee~" he could finish his sentence because what he saw shocked him. So immediately he ran out of that room going back to the living room where everyone else was. He started sulking in his emo corner growing mushrooms while sucking his thumb and holding on to his teddy bear while rocking back and forth. He mumbled words while everyone stared at him. "(Y/N)...Honey...BEDROOM!!! He shouted sounding like a maniac. So the twins just duck taped his mouth shut so they could watch the movie. Back to you Honey. "How could you forget to lock the door?" You said face palming. "I forgot to lock to lock the door because of your beauty." he said. You blushed and said "Ok." and kissed him on the lips and then you both got dressed for the party.
~~~~~~Time skip to the party~~~~~~
It was just a causal dance party just between friends. After y'all finished gettin y'all grove on you went up to a table that was set up with presents on it. (sorry I can't help it being for Texas and all I just love to say y'all).
To be continued...
(A/N):
Sorry guys but I have to do something for my dad for my dad for Father's Day tomorrow I'll continue it when ever I'm done.✌️