30. Come Back Home *

"I think it's time you come back home" ~ Come Back Home, We Are The In Crowd

"Haylee, come on," Harry says firmly, trying to drag me inside the Great Hall.

"At least let me change first," I whine in response. "Harry, I'm covered in blood!"

"And everyone else is in their pyjamas," he retorts, pulling me through the Great Hall doors.

As we walk towards the Gryffindor table many people send smiles at me, and many also stare at my clothes and face with wide eyes - I do look pretty terrible.

We sit down and begin eating.

I've only just realised that I haven't eaten in ages, so I dig straight in, only stopping when Justin appears before us, saying he was sorry for suspecting us.

I look around, searching for Hermione, but instead I find Draco staring at me

I send him a small smile, which he returns instantly.

"Hayles, who are you smiling at?" Tay asks through a mouth full of food.
"No one," I say quickly.

"Haylee, look!" Neville suddenly says, tapping my arm persistently.

I look in my shoulder to see Hermione standing in the doorway.

Without another thought, I get up and sprint towards her. I engulf her into a hug, smiling wildly.

"I'm so happy you're okay," I tell her, as Harry, Ron and Tay join us.
"I'm glad you're okay," she retorts swiftly. "And you solved it, Harry! You actually solved it!"

*~*

The rest of the term passed extremely quickly, and before any of us know it, it's time to go back home.

"Ginny - " Harry says suddenly, when we're extremely close to Kings Cross " - what did you see Percy doing, that he didn't and you to tell anyone?"

"Oh, that," Ginny giggles. "Well - Percy's got a girlfriend."

Fred drops a stack of books into George's head, and I notice Ron's jaw drop.

"What?"

"It that Ravenclaw prefect, Penelope Clearwater," Ginny explains. "That's who he was writing to all last summer. He's been meeting her all over the school in secret. I walked in on them kissing in an empty classroom, one day. He was so upset when she was - you know - attacked. You won't terse him, will you?"

"Wouldn't dream of it," Fred says, looking like Christmas has come early.

"Definitely not," George adds, sniggering.

Soon, the Hogwarts Express comes to a halt, and we exit the train together.

"This is called a telephone number," Harry say to Tay, Ron and Mione, scribbling a number down on some parchment. "I told your Dad how to use a telephone last summer, he'll know. Call us at the Dursleys, okay?"

"It's literal hell with the Dursleys," I add quietly.

"Your Aunt and Uncle will be proud be proud, though, won't they?" Tay asks us. "When they hear what you two did this year?"

"Proud?" I laugh slightly. "Are you mad? All those times Harry and I could have died, and we didn't manage it? They'll be furious.."

______________________________________________

This chapter is really short and kinda shitty, so I'm sorry for that. But this is the last chapter, not including the epilogue, which will include Haylee telling Harry what happened to her in the Chamber...

Please remember to vote/comment/follow if you enjoyed!

See you guys really soon!