12. The Rouge Bludgers *

"I got a lot to say to you, yeah I got a lot to say" ~ CrushCrushCrush, Paramore

"You ready for your first real Hogwarts Quidditch game, Tay?" I ask as we head down to the Great Hall together, dressed in our Quidditch robes, ready for today's game.

"It should be great, depending on whether we can even keep up with the Slytherins." She replies honesty, holding up her Cleansweep Seven.

"We'll be fine." I say, barely convincing myself.

At 11 o'clock, Harry, Tay and I (along with the rest of our team) make our way down to the change rooms to prepare for the match.

"Time for the annual pre-match pep talk." I whisper in Tay's ear as Oliver gets up and stands in front of us all.

"Slytherin have better brooms that us," he begins bluntly, "no point denying it. But we've got better people on our brooms. We've trained harder than they have, we've been flying in all weathers-"

"Too true," George mutters, "I haven't been properly dry since August."

"-and we're going to make them rue the day they let that little bit of slime, Malfoy, buy his way onto their team." Wood says, his chest heaving with emotion.
He then turns to Harry and speaks again;

"It'll be down to you, Harry, to show them that a Seeker has to have something more than a rich father. Get to that Snitch before Malfoy or die trying, Harry, because we've got to win today, we've got to."

"So no pressure, Harry." Fred says, sending Harry a wink.

With that, the seven of us walk out into the pitch, a loud roar of noise greeting us.
Mostly, the noise is cheers from the Gryffindors, Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs, but the Slytherin supporters are making sure that their boos are heard also.

Oliver and Flint shake hands at Madam Hooch's request and we take our positions.

Tay, Katie and I all share a nod, as I grip my broom tighter.

"On my whistle," Madam Hooch says, "three...two...one..."

All fourteen of us speed up into the air and the game begins.

Naturally, the Slytherin Chasers manage to take possession of the Quaffle, and they take off towards their goal posts, Tay, Katie and I speeding behind.

Flint manages to score, earning Slytherin ten points.

"Haylee! Watch out!" Tay suddenly screams, making me whip around to see a Bludger coming straight towards me.

I duck down, narrowly missing impact with the Bludger.

"Close one, Haylee!" Fred calls out, as he steaks past me to whack the Bludger back towards the Slytherins.

I continue on with the game, managing to take possession of the Quaffle.

I zoom towards the goal posts, the Slytherins literally right behind me.

I reach the goal posts and I raised the Quaffle, preparing to hurl to fowards.

But the Bludger returns.

It zooms towards me, barely missing a collision with my stomach.
This makes me fumble, and I drop the Quaffle, allowing Slytherin to take possession.

Before I can make a move to follow the Quaffle down the field, the Bludger changes directions and zooms back towards me again.

I drop down to avoid it, and Fred whacks it away yet again.

Once again, it changes directions and zooms towards me.

What is going on?

Very briefly, I see Harry and George experiencing the same problem with the other Bludger.

The Potter Twins and the Chamber of Secrets {2}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें