Interview

I feel like throwing up as I wait in the line for the live interviews with Flickerman. District 3 is annoyingly close to the front.

I look up to see that both tributes from 1 are done.

"And now, from district 2, another volunteer! Please welcome Clove" I watch the television screen. I see her wearing a sweet peach dress, contradicting her true arrogant and sadistic personality.

"I have heard you are quite facile with a knife" says Flickerman, as Clove sits down.

"I'm the best" she responds, matter-of-factly.

"Really?" Flickerman engages.

"I could kill you from clear across the stage" she says, smirking.

Caesar looks to the screen with mock fright, earning laughs from the crowd.

From here, I tune out and prepare myself.

"I can't do this" I whisper to Lumen, panicking.

Even in my nervous state, Lumen doesn't respond.

"Lumen, look I know you weren't expecting me to get a better score than you. And for me to secure the alliance. But maybe you should just accept it and stop whining like a jealous baby" I whisper yell, both frustrated with him and scared for my interview.

"I'm not—" he begins whispering back to me but is interrupted when someone ushers me onto the stage.

"From District 3... the lovely Antoinette Hart!" he announces.

I walk in waving and sit down next to Caesar.

I hear a lot of whistles as the crowd sees the sheer, nearly transparent silver dress I was wearing, thanks to my lovely styling team.

What am I? A dog?

"Look at you" Flickerman praises, while I smile and wave at the crowd.

"You know, Toni. The people here love you so much, you're starting to be known as the Capitol Golden Girl.

I laugh. "I like the name, but this dress is silver, not gold" I joke.

"That is quite an outfit. Don't you think?" he compliments, as the crowd screams.

I give him a small laugh

I give him a small laugh. And lean into the microphone. "Yes, Caesar. And it feels good too" I say, flirtatiously. (A/N Stole Glimmer's lines, so just pretend Glimmer's interview was different)

"It does? Let me see" he says, going to touch my dress.

I pull away in mock offense and call him "bad" in a high pitch voice, while playfully slapping him.

"Oh, oh. You mean it feels good on you" he laughs and the crowd laughs with him.

"Sorry. Almost got myself into trouble there. Bad boy. Bad boy" he says, playfully.