I'm Not Clove

It was late at night when we arrived at the building in front of me.

So this is it, huh? Hotel Crane. My new home away from home.

We walk in and Finnick rings the bell on the desk.

The desk concierge walks up to him. "Hello sir, what can I— wait. You're— and you guys are—" the lady seems starstruck.

"Yes, it's great to meet you, love. Now we have a reservation under Antoinette Hart" he says to the lady, who nods and frantically searches at her device for the reservation.

"Blend right in, with a name like that" Johanna teases, making me elbow her.

"Oww. Violent" she complains.

I laugh. "Oh please. That did not... hurt" I paused, getting a large feeling of Deja Vu. I'd said that exact thing before to Clove. Sometimes it sucks having a good memory.

Johanna eyes me but doesn't have time to comment on it before the concierge begins speaking.

"Yes, Ms. Hart. You have the luxury suite on the top floor and a room on the seventh. Correct?" she asks me.

"Yes, ma'am that's right" I say.

She gives me the keys and a meal pass and wishes us a good stay.

As we walk to the elevator, I examine the meal pass.

"Well at least they're feeding me" I say, sarcastically.

Johanna grabs the pass from me and reads "Dinners Only."

"Perfect. That way I won't get fat" I scoff. Though it's not like I ate like a queen back in 3. And surely a Capitol dinner would be a large one.

We get in the elevator.

I hate elevators. They remind me of my time at the training center. And the tube that delivered me into the arena.

"Don't worry, Three. We're almost there" Finnick says, noticing my anxious state.

Ugh, why do I have to be so obvious.

"Thanks. I'm just a bit claustrophobic" I say, ignoring the feeling of Deja Vu that came back.

The first time I'd said it, it was just to cover up a little blush. But now it was actually true.

"DING!" There's that obnoxious sound again. I'm glad to be leaving this death trap.

But I guess I'll have to get used to it if I don't want to be climbing 16 flights of stairs every day.

I look down at my keys. "Room 729 so... it must be this way" I say, consulting the signs that contained ranges of room numbers.

Once we reach the room, I unlock the door and we go in.

At first glance, it's better than my home district of course, but still smaller than my room in the training facility.

There was a fairly small bed and an even smaller couch, which Finnick hopped onto as if it were a king sized bed.

"What are you doing?" Johanna laughs at him while he acts extremely comfortable.

"What? I'm a gentlemen. Of course the ladies get the bed" he says.

Johanna rolls her eyes. "Whatever Fin. This bed is tiny. Hurry up and go home, so I can get the couch" she says. Finnick just laughs at her.

"What, Johanna? You don't wanna share a bed?" I tease. "You should be grateful. You know, people are paying to get in bed with me" I wink at her, resulting in a push.