〖7〗

Yeosang barely calmed down.

He kept looking down to his feet as he sat on the counter of the bathroom, trying to keep in his tears as Jongho just stood in front of him.

He wanted Yeosang to calm down and take a shower, but the blonde wasn't really cooperative. 

"Come on, don't look like that. My heart is breaking because you keep your emotions inside." Jongho spoke up.

Yeosang couldn't look at him. He was too hurt to care, but he really couldn't bring himself to do anything.

He was scared, annoyed and also just worried about Wooyoung. Where is he anyway?

Is Wooyoung worried about him? Does he even know anything? Did this man or anyone here do anything to Wooyoung? If they did, Yeosang will make sure their head is snapped open.

He will never allow anything to happen to Wooyoung. Yeosang would die for him just for Woo to be safe. 

"Please lovely. Let's get you to shower, hm?" Jongho spoke up again as he tried to be soft as much as he could, taking a step closer to Yeosang and raising his hand slowly up.

He was slow to place his palm on Yeosang's waist, feeling the male stiffen under his touch and making Jongho sigh. He hated that Yeosang is like this, specially because Jongho loved him to the moon and back.

Yeosang's eyes were droopy and red from the crying, but Jongho knew that he should comfort him. He has to after all.

"I can wash myself alone. I don't need your help." Yeosang mumbled. 

Jongho shook his head with a sigh. "No, I can't leave you alone. I won't allow you to ever hurt yourself again. I know what you're thinking now."

Yeosang almost burst out crying again. He didn't want to shower in front of this creep, but since Jongho already decided to fill the tub with water, Yeosang didn't want it to go on the waste.

"Turn around so I can take off my clothes." Yeosang demanded quietly as he jumped down from the counter.

Jongho sighed with a small smile, but he knew that if he did as he was told, it won't make Yeosang uncomfortable.

"Okay, okay. I'm looking at the wall, so take your time."

As much as he wanted to kiss all over Yeosang's beautiful body, Jongho knew he would probably freak out even more.

And that's really the least Jongho wanted now.

Yeosang slowly took off the unknown person's clothes, gulping a bit and just deciding to step right in the warm water as he was just sitting in the tub.

Jongho was still looking at the tiles with his back facing Yeosang, and the male actually hated how much that guy was attractive.

This man might kidnap Yeosang and literally lock him inside, but Jongho was also damn attractive.

"I'm in water now. You can turn around." Yeosang mumbled as he hid his torso with his hands and pulled his legs closer to his chest.

He didn't want Jongho there, but Yeosang knew that he had to say yes or else he would be locked up again if he says no. Jongho will stay anyway.

Jongho turned around as Yeosang avoided his eyes, but he really did look so attractive and cute just sitting there all naked.

He hated the fact that his cock jumped a bit, but Jongho had enough of self control not to do anything yet.

"Let me help you wash up." Jongho mumbled as he kneeled down on the floor to the Yeosang's level.

The male took a small look at Jongho before looking away again. Yeosang didn't feel like talking or even looking at Jongho.

Jongho took a bit of water in his hands, placing it over Yeosang's head and getting his hair wet with a small whine leaving Yeosang's mouth.

"Sorry lovely.." Jongho giggled.

Yeosang gulped as he continued playing with his fingers in the water as Jongho shampooed his hair, making Yeosang slowly relax.

"Just relax. Don't think about anything." Jongho mumbled as he massaged his scalp slowly.

Yeosang closed his eyes and relaxed, allowing Jongho to wash his hair and actually listened to him.

He felt peaceful. Yeosang relaxed completely and just didn't think of anything, like his mind was lost.

Yeosang felt Jongho staring at him as he just continued to rub his scalp, but he really couldn't care less now.

"Feels good?" Jongho mumbled in his ear.

Yeosang hummed, opening his eyes lightly and straightening his neck. Jongho gave him a smile as he looked at him.

"That's the key. You need to understand I'm not trying to hurt you, and that I'm trying my best to protect you and love you how you deserve it." Jongho said.

Yeosang gulped. Love?

"D-don't you think you are going too fast?" Yeosang whispered, afraid that if he said it any louder he will be locked in the room again.

Jongho looked at him a bit, and just as Yeosang expected that he would yell, Jongho actually smiled.

"It might sound repulsive to you, but I waited for years."

Yeosang looked at him, widening his eyes and gulping as Jongho stared back at him with that soft look.

"I fell in love with you the moment I saw you standing there in the company of Mr. Lee, looking just..beautiful. I had to have you for myself."

Yeosang gulped. "How do you even know I worked there?"

Jongho shook his head. "We made an eye contact, even if you don't remember it. It was just for a second, but that second changed my life."

Yeosang felt butterflies in his stomach. This felt so wrong, yet so right.

Jongho smiled at the memory, raising his hand and rubbing Yeosang's birthmark on his face with his thumb.

"Let's get you finished showering before the water turns fully cold, yeah?"

Yeosang gulped and nodded his head.

►  ►  ►  ►  ►

Yeosang just kept looking into the blank spot on the wall as Jongho rubbed his wet hair dry.

"You're all done." Jongho smiled.

Yeosang hummed, slowly moving back and sitting on the side of the bed with a duvet covering his legs.

He was just so weirded out by what he found out, and he didn't even remember Jongho, but he knew him so well.

Jongho smiled at the cuteness of this boy, shaking his head and placing the towel over the chair to dry.

"Is everything okay?" Jongho asked.

Yeosang looked up to him before he looked down to his lap.

"I'm okay.." He mumbled.

Was he really? No. Yeosang wanted to go back and never come here. He wanted to go and hug Wooyoung.

"Really? I see how distressed you look." Jongho pressed.

Yeosang shifted. Can this man already leave him alone?

"I- I'm fine-"

"Want me to stay with you?" Jongho cut him off.

Yeosang widened his eyes as he looked up to him, and Jongho looked back with worry in his eyes.

He wanted to say no so badly, but no words came out of Yeosang's mouth. He gulped before he yanked the duvet and lied down.

Jongho giggled a bit and took off his shoes, and suddenly the bed dipped.

"Okay then, I guess I'll just stay with you tonight." Jongho shrugged as he lied down next to Yeosang.

The male panicked inside and didn't turn around, hoping to ignore the other and making Jongho scoff.

Suddenly, there was a hand on his waist.

"Goodnight, lovely." Jongho mumbled.

Yeosang blushed. This is going to be a long night.