〖15〗

Yeosang looked at himself in the mirror, eyeing himself as he wore a tight white cropped shirt and black pants that hugged his figure nicely. 

He didn't know why he decided to dress up more today, just felt like it from the moment he woke up.

Wooyoung and him talked about it the last time he was over, and he finally decided to look at least a bit more presentable today.

Yeosang usually wore just sweatpants and hoodies since he was stuck here, but since he had nice clothes, he decided to use a bit of spell on Jongho today.

He even spent almost an hour to do his hair and to finally get it slicked back so little strands were falling down. 

He walked out of his room downstairs, stopping a bit when he saw Jongho standing in the living room and talking to Yunho about something.

Yeosang and Jongho connected eyes for a few moments, and Jongho immediately started to eye him. 

He obviously gulped as he saw Yeosang's outfit, not focusing on what Yunho was saying and instead just looking at Yeosang like he was a piece of meat. 

Yeosang smiled to himself, sending Jongho a little wink before he proceeded to go to kitchen and eat breakfast. 

Just as he finished and went to wash his plate because he felt bad for letting maids do all of it, he jumped when there was a chest pressing against his back and a cold hand on his almost naked waist.

Yeosang looked at Jongho and gulped, smiling innocently as he turned around to see the annoyed looking Jongho.

"He-"

"What is this?" Jongho cut him off.

Yeosang gulped as he rubbed his naked waist with his cold hand, looking at him and not really knowing what to say.

"I-"

"Yeosang." Jongho cut him off again.

Yeosang shut his mouth, shivering a bit as Jongho placed his hands on the counter against each side of Yeosang so he was pinning him against the counter.

"As much as you do look wondeful and even more beautiful, I really don't want to see you walk around almost half naked." Jongho sternly said, looking straight into his eyes.

Yeosang just kept staring at him and didn't really know what to say, feeling himself literally get crushed by Jongho.

He was just so stern and literally cold when he said that, but he literally said that with no emotion like he wanted to kill Yeosang by wearing something like this.

"I- I mean, I'm not doing anything-"

"Yeosang, I told you once. I won't be repeating myself. Go and change." Jongho said as he removed his hand from Yeosang's waist.

Yeosang gulped again as he realized how close Jongho's face was to his own now, letting out a shaky breath.

"Things won't be pretty if I lose control because of you. You got no idea what a damn hold you have on me." Jongho mumbled.

Yeosang secretly looked down to Jongho's pinkish lips, feeling his head spinning because of Jongho's brown eyes and strong cologne and the though of kissing him again went through his mind.

Why was he suddenly having such an idea?

"Or you really want me to kill anyone who look at you like this since this is only for me?" Jongho asked.

Yeosang widened his eyes. "What?"

Jongho smirked. "You heard me, baby. I'll kill anything that lies their eyes on you."