〖50〗

Yeosang nervously stared at the psychologist, tightening his hold on Jongho's hand as they sat by one another in a small cozy office. 

He felt relaxed now that he was done speaking with Jongho quietly assuring him he did good.

He literally just let all of his emotions out, going into every small detail he was seeing in his dreams and thoughts that were suddenly popping in his mind, all while Jongho and the psychologist were listening. 

Yeosang found it difficult, but when Jongho squeezed his hand to let him know he was still there, Yeosang calmed down and let it all out. 

"You know, hearing everything that happened coming right from you without even shaking or breaking down makes me know exactly how to help you." She suddenly spoke.

It was a lie, Yeosang did shake inside of himself so much. He was just trying to hide it so badly that it seemed like he was completely calm which was half truth because Jongho was right besides him. 

Yeosang gulped as he stared at her as she wrote something down. 

"Usually, people who have similar problems with traumatic experiences are more likely to be hard to heal, but you need to know a few things." She looked at him. 

Yeosang just stared back at her, holding Jongho's until she spoke again.

"First, you need to know that mistakes from the past can't be changed. You can't turn back time and fix the things that happened there, but what you can do is move on. You also need to know that, if you really don't feel sorry for the man you harmed, then the best way to get past all of that is to face it."

Yeosang listened carefully, shifting in his seat slowly.

"How?" He quietly asked. 

She nodded her head for some unknown reason, making Jongho and him even more confused.

"The best way to face your trauma is to take something that deeply reminds you of it and take your emotions out. It knows to cause breakdowns or mood swings, but in order to completely get over it, you can also destroy that thing." She continued. 

And while Yeosang was listening carefully to her, mentally noting everything she was saying, Jongho suddenly had a perfect idea on what to do about that. 

It was just amazing. 

 ► ► ► ► ►

"Jongho, why are we here?" Yeosang mumbled as he tugged onto Jongho's arm, staring up at the warehouse he killed Seokjun. 

Jongho looked at him, holding their arms intertwined together and smiling at Yeosang. The male was shaking, almost as if he wanted to run away from the place and yet he just stared there.

He fixed the strap of his bag, now pulling it down and placing the bag on the floor. 

"You remember how the therapist said you have to face your trauma?" Jongho asked. 

Yeosang was quiet for a couple of seconds before he nodded, watching as Jongho leaned down and started to open the bag. He pulled out two full canisters which looked like they had gasoline inside. 

"I have a perfect idea. You know what I mean?" Jongho asked, pointing to the canisters.

Yeosang gulped, still staring at the cans before looking up at Jongho. He knew exactly what Jongho meant. 

"You want me to burn down the building just to get over all this?" Yeosang asked.

Jongho's face broke into smile after a few moments, smiling at Yeosang as he nodded and picked up the gasoline. He gave one to Yeosang.