〖43〗

Chatter and laughs could be heard in the small, half empty restaurant as the group of seven males ate.

However, Yeosang just played with his food and almost didn't eat at all. The situation in his mind was just horrible, but he seemed to calm down after a few days.

He needed to adress the elephant in the room. He knew that they knew everything about Jongho, specially because he knew that they are still working as a group.

Yeosang was just curious if they would actually say the truth or not. He just wanted to know if they are going to be honest.

"I know that Jongho is alive.." Yeosang mumbled.

He felt eyes staring up at him as he suddenly said that, spacing out somewhere at the table full of food with his arms crossed on his chest.

They all finally agreed to meet on Seonghwa's initiative, agreeing to go out and have a nice meal in a nearby restaurant after so long and Yeosang now felt bad for saying anything.

Yeosang just didn't feel better at all, but he did cry less now. He was just confused still, but he hoped he is going to be okay.

The stares were shot as the members of Horizon
looked at each other across the table, but Wooyoung just sat next to him in shock as he looked at everyone.

"What?" Wooyoung asked in shock, eyes wide open.

He turned to him as everyone went mute suddenly, still shocked as Seonghwa opened his mouth to say anything.

Yeosang was pissed, but also understanding why they hid Jongho. He was mad because they all knew about it, and yet they watched him suffer.

"Are you sure, Yeosang? Do you know if it's 100% sure?" Wooyoung asked.

Yeosang nodded his head, looking up at the members of Horizon who just looked back at him with guilt eating them all alive.

He suffered for so long, and yet all of them knew it. He had to find out on his own all of that.

"Is that true, hyung?" Wooyoung asked as he looked at Seonghwa.

The man gulped, letting out a sigh as he shared a look with Hongjoong.

"We couldn't tell anyone. Jongho planned it all for so long. We were worried how you would react to it all, but it was just...too dangerous to say anything that could possibly ruin the plan." He said.

Yeosang's eye twitched. They saw him as a potentional danger to Jongho? He would never do anything to hurt him. He would never.

He trusted them all so much, literally leaning on all of them just for them to finally drop the act and say the truth.

"But why? You know I wouldn't have said anything!" Yeosang raised his voice.

Yunho sighed. "Yeo, we really couldn't say anything."

"You fucking lied to me! You knew about it all and just stayed silent! Do you even know what I went through?" Yeosang almost screamed in the restaurant.

He tried calming down, taking deep breaths and looking down at his lap when the silence occured again. 

"You knew about it too?" Wooyoung turned to San, placing the chopsticks down.

San just stared at him, pressing his lips in a line and staring at his boyfriend. Wooyoung's face turned into a frown immediately when he didn't answer.

"I'm sorry-" San started saying, but Wooyoung had none of it.

He got up, getting his bag and walking out of the place. San immediately got up after him, following him as he walked out and apologizing.

Wooyoung was upset because he knew Yeosang's pain, and yet San just watched when he knew the truth all along.

"Yeosang, please don't be mad. You know that we hated to see you being hurt so much, but you have to understand that Jongho did that to protect you too." Hongjoong explained.

Yeosang shook his head as he rubbed a hand through his hair, not really knowing how to react at that.

He understood them on one point, but he was suddenly pissed on the other point.

"But why? You knew that I would be extra careful just to let the plan work out!" He was just confused.

Seonghwa leaned over and took his hand, giving him that apologetic look and just trying to make everything at least a little bit easier even if it didn't really work.

"Yeosang, listen. Jongho loves you. He wants nothing but you to be happy and healthy, and he just needed to do that. Please, understand him too. I know it's hard for you." Seonghwa spoke.

Yeosang gulped. He was just so fed up with everything, and he just needed time to process it all. He felt so many feelings at the same time and he was going crazy.

"Hyung, please. I really can't do this now. Please tell him to stop giving me gifts." He said as he pulled his hand out of his hold.

Seonghwa looked like he understood as Yeosang saw Mingi looking like a sad puppy when all of it happened.

"He still loves you dearly. He truly does, and he just wants you back. That's why he was giving you all the gifts and stuff." Mingi explained.

Yeosang knew that. He nodded his head slowly.

"Yeah, I get it all, but why would he do that when he knows that I'm not a fan of those expensive stuff?" He asked.

"Well, it started off like he wanted to act like a secret admirer. He thought that maybe things changed, but he knew you liked roses, so he gave you that bouquet." Yunho now said.

Yeosang was more than doubting himself. He knew that he wanted to get back to Jongho badly, but he didn't want to forgive him too.

He hurt him so much, and everything was just a lot to take. He needed time.

"Please, just tell him that I don't want gifts. I really need time now, and I don't want to be anywhere near him now." He said.

They looked sad and understanding, but Yeosang was more than upset by everything that happened. He wanted to stay alone for now.

"But Yeosang. You know that Jongho won't give up on you so easily, right?" Hongjoong said.

Yeosang shifted in his seat. He really hoped it wasn't truth. He needed Jongho to stay away from him for at least some time.

"I'll make sure he stays away for now then.." He mumbled.