〖10〗

Jongho tried keeping in his smirk as he walked in the expensive illegal casino.

His eye immediately caught the familiar old, grey haired man that was sitting at one of the tables and played cards.

He was too pissed off, firstly at the security for not letting them in and being so low that Jongho got in just by bribing him of 2 million won. 

People would do anything for money, it seems.

San was right behind him, keeping his face straight and hands in his pockets as he looked at all of them.

Jongho knew that man really well. A man that he considered a business partner and that he could trust.

That was Seo Jaehyuk, a guy that used Jongho to "have a business collaboration" when in fact he was just screwing him and saying he has no money. He just took Jongho's money and disappeared. 

He took Jongho's money, and after months of searching since the bastard left Korea, Jongho will make sure he gets it back. And thankfully he has a great idea how to do so and when. 

"Well hello there, Mr. Seo." Jongho spoke up.

He immediately perked up, raising his eyebrow and leaving the cigarette he had in his hand down. The panic on his face was visible, but he just seemed not to care as him and Jongho stared at each other. 

"I suppose you know what I am here for, right?" Jongho smirked. 

The man gulped, smiling a bit and pissing Jongho off even more. This guy apparently has no money but he is just sitting here and gambling. Wow. 

Jongho really isn't surprised anymore, but he isn't giving up.

"M-Mr. Choi, nice to see you again!" The man finally spoke up, smiling awkwardly as he tried to play it off cool.

Jongho stared down at him, feeling his own eyes darken. 

"Where is the money?" 

The man stared back at him, now all of the people silent and awkwardly looking at Jongho as he asked that. Jongho just stared back at him without blinking.

"I asked, where is my fucking money?" Jongho asked again, now raising his voice. 

The man blinked. "I-I don't know what are you-"

San didn't hesitate to pull out his gun and point it to them, not giving a fuck as there were gasps heard. Mr. Seo widened his eyes and just stared back at him. 

"Where is the fucking money, asshole?!" San yelled, still pointing his gun as Jongho just casually stood there and watched as his face fell. 

A woman that sat next to him looked like she was about to cry, but no one moved and instead just stared at Jongho. 

"I-I don't know!" He stuttered. 

Jongho smirked. "You don't know?"

San chuckled besides him, still pointing his gun as Jongho just shrugged. 

"You know what happens then. I'm pretty sure you know where my money is." 

"No, please don't! I have a family!-"

Jongho took out his gun, pointed it to the man and just shrugged his shoulders. 

"You had enough time to think about that." 

And in a second, he shot the man. Loud gasps were heard and Jongho just watched the blood that was all over and his head shot open. 

"Oh, and if anyone dares to speak about this, I'll make sure you also end up like this. Mind you that you were also in an illegal casino if you dare to go to police."