〖24〗

Yeosang didn't stop crying even finally after he got back into his and Wooyoung's shared apartment. 

He couldn't calm down, and the question why was rolling around his mind all the time as he just lied on the sofa in the living room and cried. He couldn't stop thinking why did Jongho suddenly want him gone, why now at least?

Jongho seemed so mysterious, and he didn't even want to say why he shooed Yeosang away when he was done with him. It felt horrible, but Wooyoung's hug was making him at least a little bit better now. 

"Are you okay?.." Wooyoung mumbled as he rubbed his back as they cuddled against each other in their living room after he made some hot chocolate to soothe him. 

Yeosang wiped away his tears, sniffling again and nodding his head slowly. He didn't feel okay, but he was at least a little bit better now that he is back home with Wooyoung who he missed so much.

"I don't even know what to feel anymore.." Yeosang mumbled. 

Wooyoung sighed as he pulled up the blanket on his lap and snuggled close to him, sharing a blanket and hugging his best friend. He felt so bad for him. Yeosang didn't deserve it at all, and Jongho was obviously just using him.  

"I knew I should have helped you when I had a chance.." Wooyoung sighed as he rubbed his arm, leaning in and kissing his forehead lightly. 

Yeosang shook his head as he placed his hand over Wooyoung's. "It's not your fault I got too attached to him. I knew I shouldn't have done that. It's my fault too.."

Jongho said he loved him so many times, but this was just a shock. He didn't know what to do with himself no matter how long he tried not to think about Jongho and everything that recently happened.

"But what could possibly the reason be? I mean, I'm pretty sure a guy who treated you like that won't just fall out of love with you. I think Jongho was also hurting because of what happened." Wooyoung spoke.

Yeosang wasn't sure himself. He hated this, and he hated himself for getting so attached to Jongho. He hated him too for making Yeosang think about his own feelings towards Jongho and what he actually wanted. 

It was a lot to take in. Yeosang didn't want to leave, but Wooyoung was right. There must be a reason on why did this happen. Jongho said he couldn't explain anything now. 

"I can also ask San. Maybe he will know?" Wooyoung asked. 

Yeosang sighed. "I don't know Woo. I can't think about anything now.." 

Wooyoung nodded, understanding him completely and kissing his head again before he pulled the boy closer to him and placed his face in Wooyoung's neck. 

"It's okay. Just relax now, and it's gonna be okay.." He mumbled. 

Yeosang snuggled close to him and closed his eyes, silently begging for everything to be okay just like it was before. 

► ► ► ► ►

Jongho chugged down the rest of his whiskey, ignoring the burning feeling in his throat and just slamming the glass down onto the table in bar he had in his mansion. 

To say he was stressed was an understatement. Jongho was worried sick for Yeosang, doing his best not to hire his people to follow him and stalk him just like he did for years. He tried to forget about him. 

Jongho couldn't say anything to Yeosang about what is going on. He really couldn't, specially when Jongho knows they are using Yeosang against him. And Jongho has a weak spot when it comes to Yeosang. 

He just hopes Yeosang is going to be okay. Jongho can't let anything happen to him ever, and if it did, Jongho would harm himself too. 

The fact he wanted to hurt himself when Yeosang got hurt was making things worse. Jongho hated himself for allowing anything to happen to Yeosang. He was the reason he got hurt, and Jongho wanted to hurt himself for not taking good care of Yeosang. 

Jongho bit his lip. He knew he was wrong for letting Yeosang go in the middle of the situation like this, but Jongho really had no other choice. Besides, Yeosang being free is also a good way of making Jongho's plan come true. 

He knew it was so wrong, but Jongho will make sure Yeosang gets back to him soon. 

"Maybe you should stop drinking." San suddenly spoke up.

Jongho didn't budge as he took a seat on the stool next to his, sighing a bit when he saw Jongho looking just disappointed. He smiled a bit and leaned against the bar.

Jongho didn't say a thing, or even looked up and just continued staring at his drink. 

"Yeosang stopped crying finally, but he is safe with Wooyoung." San said. 

Jongho looked up to him at the mention of Yeosang. He is crying? 

"What?" 

San hummed. "Wooyoung called me today, asking if I knew anything. I had to act like I didn't know anything. It was horrible and I feel so bad for lying to Woo, but I know the plan."

Jongho nodded. "I know it was hard for you, but you know everything. No saying until it's all over."

San knew that. Of course he did, but he was just so desperate because he didn't want Wooyoung being mad at him for not being honest. It was just horrible because they didn't even start dating, and yet he might seem the bad guy if he lies. 

"I just want Yeosang to be safe, that's all. I will explain everything and hope that Yeosang will understand why I did that." Jongho mumbled. 

San understood that. He wanted Wooyoung to be safe too, but this was really dangerous. He just hopes nothing happens to Wooyoung and Yeosang. 

He patted Jongho's shoulder and let out a small sigh once again. It's obvious Jongho is so in love with Yeosang, literally having hearts in his eyes when he even hears his name. 

"It's okay to like someone, Jjong." San smiled. 

Jongho nodded. "I love Yeosang. I'm a hundred percent sure of that now."