〖48〗

Yeosang panted as he ran forward as fast as he could, trying to reach the warehouse that Hongjoong mentioned.

He felt exhausted, like he was going to die soon. He was mad and about Jongho doing another stupid thing, and yet so nervous about what it was.

So many things went through his mind. He had so many unanswered questions ranging from what was Jongho planning on doing and how dangerous it actually might be, no matter what.

Yeosang thought he was really going insane. Why is he doing this, no one knows.

He almost choked as he finally saw the abandoned looking warehouse there, knowing that it was the place Hongjoong was talking about.

Yeosang looked around, trying to find anyone. He didn't see anyone and instead wanted to call Hongjoong again.

Just as he pulled his phone out, Yeosang almost jumped out of his place as he heard a loud gunshot coming from inside the warehouse.

He widened his eyes, immediately bolting forward and running inside. He silently hoped it wasn't what he thought it was. He really hoped it's not.

Yeosang panted as he ran towards some kind of boxes being stacked there, turning his head left and right as he tried searching for someone, anyone really.

Until he was grabbed by the back of his shirt, forcing him to crouch down and lean against the boxes.

Seonghwa grabbed him, holding him in place as he looked at Yeosang. His eyes were wide as he panted deeply, definitely being shocked at the sight of Yeosang.

"What?-"

"Yeosang, what the hell are you doing here?" He hissed, obviously both angry and worried.

Yeosang gulped as he stared at Seonghwa before the male positioned himself over the boxes and shoot something.

"It really doesn't matter. You need to go, really. You will get hurt if you stay here!" Seonghwa said.

Yeosang wanted to say something, but there was a loud gunshot heard once again. He jumped in the place before Seonghwa took his wrist and got up, running while holding Yeosang's hand.

"Where's Jongho?!" Yeosang almost yelled.

Seonghwa pressed him against the wall, reaching out for his pocket and pulling out a spare gun.

"Look, I really can't talk now. Take this and just get out. We have important job here to finish, and you really need to leave or else you will get hurt." Seonghwa explained, ignoring his question.

Yeosang gulped. "Hyung-"

Seonghwa shook his head. "I'm sorry, Yeosang."

Yeosang watched him leave, staring in shock as he was left all alone there. He sighed as he collected his thoughts and gulped again.

Okay, he needed to find Jongho and do this. He has to, no matter what.

  ► ► ► ► ►

Jongho shoot with his gun towards the last man working for Lee that was there.

He felt like he was suffocating. He felt so good, not really caring about anyone who lost their lives and instead focusing on his plan.

Jongho was ruthless completely. They didn't care about his family, so why should he care about anyone else?

"Is everyone okay?" Yunho asked through the earpiece.

Jongho said a small yes just like others that were all over the property. They agreed on meeting out once it was all done, and just as Jongho was about to say something, there was a hand clapping heard.