〖20〗

Yeosang giggled as he ran forward with Jongho behind, happy that he was winning the small competition of who was faster. 

Jongho obviously giggled as he ran behind him through the forest, actually not caring enough that he was losing as long as Yeosang was happy and smiling.

"You're so slow!" Yeosang teased with a small pant as he ran.

Jongho smiled. "When I catch you, you're done!" 

Yeosang just ran faster at that, actually shocking Jongho because he didn't expect him to be able to run that fast. At least Yeosang was opening up to him more and actually sharing some of the interests with Jongho. 

They just ran like a bunch of kids, actually enjoying being in nature despite Yeosang still feeling a bit awkward around Jongho. 

"Wait, slow down! You're actually going too fast now!" Jongho yelled for him to stop as they were nearing the house again. 

Yeosang giggled as he said a small "Nope!" and just continued running and not even breaking a sweat.

Jongho shook his head as he saw the gates of the house, and Yeosang finally slowed down and got in. This guy was like some kind of animal when it comes to running. 

"You're good, I gotta admit it was hard to keep up with you." Jongho said. 

Yeosang raised his eyebrows as he sat onto the swing in the garden, not really expecting that at all. Jongho smiled and took a seat next to him. 

"Not my fault you're slow." Yeosang sassed. 

Jongho raised his eyebrows and gasped dramatically like he was offended by what Yeosang just said. 

"How dare you?!-" Jongho leaned over and immediately started to tickle Yeosang by moving his hands on his sides. 

Yeosang squeaked as he tried fighting Jongho away, laughing and trying to push him away. Jongho smiled as he continued to tickle him until Yeosang finally managed to break out of his hold and start running towards the house.  

"Just you wait!" Jongho exclaimed behind him. 

Yeosang giggled as he turned around and shook his head as he walked upstairs, not caring that Jongho was actually going to tickle him again. He ran forward to his room with Jongho chasing behind him.

"I'm going to take a shower!" He said.

Jongho stopped teasing him as he stood behind him and raised his eyebrow. He didn't know why did suddenly a picture of naked Yeosang taking a shower run through his mind, making his cock twitch in his pants. 

"Really?" Jongho suddenly asked quietly. 

Yeosang shifted as he felt a sudden tension in the air and turned around with a towel in his hand. He looked Jongho in the eyes, seeing the dark orbs staring into his own with a bit of lust in them. 

Yeosang's breath hitched as he felt a small tent starting to form in his pants. He gulped as him and Jongho stood just inches away, smelling his strong perfume that was always making his head spin.

"Yeah.." Yeosang mumbled as they just stared at each other. 

Even before Jongho could say anything, Yeosang ran away into the bathroom and shut the door. He leaned against it and felt his heart racing. What the hell?

Yeosang took a deep breath and calmed down a bit, finally stripping off his clothes and getting under the warm water. He relaxed and closed his eyes as he felt warm water run all over his body, humming a bit. 

He was done after 10 or so minutes, and just as he did his skincare and started drying his hair, Yeosang realized he didn't take any of the clothes with him.

He groaned loudly, rolling his eyes and wrapping the towel around his hips. He slowly opened the door of the bathroom and got out, closing it after. 

But Yeosang widened his eyes as he didn't expect a scene with Jongho in front of him.

"Jongho?"

► ► ► ► ►

Wooyoung typed on the laptop as he sat in the coffee shop, doing his assignment and sipping onto the coffee while he worked. 

He had trouble focusing home, so he decided to work onto it in his favorite caffe. Him and Yeosang used to go there often, and since Yeosang is with Jongho now, Wooyoung missed him a lot. 

But he knew Yeosang was fine. They talked over the phone Jongho got him, and Yeosang seemed now much more better than before. They agreed for Wooyoung to come over one day. 

And while Wooyoung was busy typing, sometimes fixing his glasses that kept falling off his nose and just managing to get some of the nice work done that he didn't even realize chair that was across from his being pulled out. 

"Fancy seeing you here." San suddenly spoke up as he sat across from Wooyoung and gave him a smile, showing off his dimples. 

Wooyoung furrowed his eyebrows as he saw him, immediately looking at him and eyeing how good he actually looked. His hair was again slicked back as he wore his black shirt and a leather jacket that looked so good on him. 

He felt himself start to drool as he saw him. San was so handsome. 

"What are you doing here?" Wooyoung asked. 

San pouted as he tilted his head. "Why so rude? Are you not happy to see me?"

Wooyoung scoffed as he leaned back into his chair and took a sip of his coffee as he stared at San. 

"Why would I be happy to see you? What are you even doing here?"

San smiled. "Oh, I was just passing by to get some coffee when I saw you and decided to talk to you a bit. I hope I'm not distracting you."

Wooyoung shook his head. "It's alright, I'm almost done anyway."

San hummed as he leaned over to see what book was in front of Wooyoung. 

"History assignment?"

Wooyoung let out a small 'ah' as he continued typing and San hummed and took a sip from his own coffee. He admired Wooyoung for a few seconds, actually not being able to take his eyes off from the fox looking boy. 

San was kind of obsessed with Wooyoung. He was beautiful in every way, and no matter how sassy he knew to be, he was always good for San. 

"Hey."

Wooyoung hummed as he was still busy typing, making San smile for a second and then lean back in his chair. 

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

Wooyoung seemed shocked as he now stopped typing and looked up to San, not knowing what to say as he just stared in shock.

"What-"

"Boyfriend?" San asked before he could even finish. 

Wooyoung widened his eyes more, scoffing and shaking his head in disbelief. This guy just asked this like it was nothing. 

"San, I don't have a lover. I've been pretty much single for a while now."

San smirked and leaned over again, locking his fingers together as he looked Wooyoung in the eyes.

"That's amazing then. Then expect me to work really hard on making you mine, cutie."