〖47〗

"...The mansion of Lee Seokjun, popular company owner has been burned by unknown reason last night. The police has been involved, but there is no signs of intruder or that someone did it on purpose.."

Yeosang listened to the news reporter saying, furrowing his eyebrows as he just stared at the pictures of the huge mansion burning down in the middle of the forest.

"One person tragically lost her life in a tragic accident. She was apparently a cook for the Lee.."

Who the hell would do such a thing? The mansion was huge, and it was definitely so beautiful.

Yeosang just wondered why and how did it even happen. It's truly a surprise after all, definitely.

Suddenly, there were arms wrapping themselves around his waist as he stood and watched the news in the living room.

Yeosang didn't really react as he just kept watching, letting the man nuzzle his face into his neck and then start to kiss it.

He couldn't hold back a smile as he placed his hands onto his back, humming a bit as he kissed his neck.

Yeosang knew who it was just from his perfume. He could recognize it anywhere anytime. 

"Jong.." Yeosang whined as he raised his hand up and placed it on the back of his head, running his fingers through it.

Jongho didn't verbally reply, instead just humming and continuing to kiss his neck. He kept his arms around his waist, just kissing him without a care.

Yeosang smiled. "What's up, Jong?"

Jongho moved away from his neck, still keeping him close and notching his chin over his shoulder.

"Nothing..I just missed you."

Yeosang almost melted at that. He missed Jongho too, so much even if it was just a few days.

"I missed you too.." Yeosang mumbled.

Jongho kept clinging to him like a koala, not letting him go ever since he came here a few days ago.

He was acting like a little kid, which Yeosang found adorable.

He slept over at Jongho's and had fun with him, forgrtting about everything he was worrying about but something suddenly clicked in Yeosang's mind.

The male stopped playing with Jongho's hair and instead just stood there, contemplating if he should ask or not what he just thought of.

"Did you do this?" Yeosang suddenly asked.

Jongho stayed silent for a few moments, just staying still and hugging him. Yeosang waited for him to say anything.

He suddenly hummed after a few seconds.

"Yeah, I did." Jongho casually said.

Yeosang furrowed his eyebrows, turning around and looking at Jongho. He literally just said that so casually, like it's the most normal thing in the world.

He just stared at Jongho and shook his head at him.

"What? Why would you do that?" Yeosang asked.

Jongho sighed, placing his hands on Yeosang's hips and giving him that assuring smile that Yeosang hated in situations like these.

Don't get him wrong. Yeosang loves his smile, he is just annoyed because Jongho is being careless.

"Don't worry about it, honey. I got everything under control." He smiled.

Oh, Yeosang wanted to scream at him.

"Jongho, did you hear they involved the police? What if you end up arrested?!-" Yeosang almost yelled as he babbled.

Jongho just kept smiling, not even saying anything and straight up smiling like he was hearing his favorite song.

"Love." Jongho cut him off in the middle of his ramble.

Yeosang stopped talking, instead just looking at him as Jongho smiled and pulled him closer by hands on his waist.

"Don't you believe me?" Jongho asked.

Yeosang was the one to stare now. Of course he believed Jongho.

He sighed as he placed his head on his boyfriend's shoulder, looking up to Jongho who kept him close like a baby.

"You know that I still don't trust you 100%?" Yeosang asked.

Jongho nodded. "I know, which is understandable. I just hope I'll earn your trust back soon.."

Yeosang smiled as he just kept his head on Jongho's shoulder.

"Don't worry love, you know that I've done that for so many times and nothing happened." Jongho said.

Yeosang hummed as he leaned down and kissed him on the lips, and he was suddenly lifted up by the back of his thighs.

"Jongho!" Yeosang almost screamed as he clung to him, afraid he was going to fall down.

Jongho just laughed as he carried him to his bedroom. And you know what happened next ;)

  ► ► ► ► ►

"Good job guys! Have a lot of rest!" Wooyoung exclaimed as he clapped his hands.

They just finished having meetup with a new group, taught them coreography and it ended amazingly.

"They did a good job, really." Yeosang said as he got his bag, smiling at Wooyoung.

The male hummed, nodding his head.

"They were amazing. I didn't expect them to learn it so fast." He smiled.

They started to walk out, talking about job mainly.

"Do you wanna go grab something to eat together? You can come and crush at mine tonight, you know like good old days. Beer, some trashy movie and all that." Wooyoung chuckled.

Yeosang smiled. "That sounds good. I miss all that."

"It's been long since we hung out together, just the two of us." Wooyoung said.

Yeosang shrugged. "Both of us are busy. You got San and I have Jongho, apart from job."

Wooyoung nodded. "That's true. Do you want pizza?"

Before he could even answer, Yeosang felt his phone buzzing in his pocket. He took it out, immediately furrowing his eyebrows when he saw an unknown caller.

"Who is it?" Wooyoung asked.

"I don't know, but it might be important." Yeosang said before he pressed the green icon and placed the phone on his ear.

"Hello?" He asked.

There was a silence as the person panted a few times, making Yeosang even more confused as he said hello again.

"Yeosang."

It was Hongjoong. He was panting like he was nervous.

"Hyung, what-"

"Look, I can't explain anything now. I need you to come as fast as you can to the warehouse at the end of the town."

Yeosang was confused and afraid at the same time.

"What? Why?" He asked again.

Hongjoong sighed. "Jongho is doing something that might cost him everything. You need to stop him."