〖44〗

"Here is the information you wanted." Hongjoong spoke as he gave Jongho the folder.

Jongho didn't react for a few seconds, taking the folder from the older and thanking him. He took a few looks, reading through pharagraphs for a few moments.

He wanted them to get information about Lee Seokjun's personal bank account. He needed it for his plan, as well as to steal some money while he already has access to it.

Of course his people did good job at that, just like always. He truly had the best team someone could ask for, always being fast and correct.

"Good job." He mumbled.

Hongjoong smiled at him, staying silent before he spoke up.

"You know, Yeosang said he knew you're alive." He suddenly spoke.

Jongho raised his head immediately at the mention of Yeosang. He was still definitely whipped for his baby.

"What did he say?" He asked.

Jongho wished he could go and hug him now so badly. He misses Yeosang so much to the point he had to do various of things just not to think about him.

Hongjoong shrugged. "He was pretty mad because we didn't tell him anything, which I understand, but I think he is more upset at you. He almost broke down there when we had lunch and he wants you to stay away."

Jongho furrowed his eyebrows. What the hell was that suddenly?

"He wants me to stay away?" Jongho asked, his voice slightly shaking. He just wanted to confirm.

Hongjoong stared at him for a few seconds before he sighed. Jongho just hoped Yeosang is not 100% serious about that. He knew what he did was just was disgusting, but was it truth?

He knew he was so wrong, of course he knows, but Jongho did that to protect him too. Yeosang was in danger also, and he doesn't want him to ever end up bad.

"He is upset, Jongho. Of course he doesn't want to see you now, you need to give him time to get used to some things. You don't know how much he is stressed." Hongjoong explained.

Jongho knew that he was stressed. Of course Yeosang is stressed as much as he was, probably even more, but Jongho doesn't want to stay away from him.

He can't stay away from him. Of course he can't stay away from his love, not now or never again. How could he stay away from Yeosang? All of this was already too painful to deal with for both of them.

"I fucked up bad. How was I so damn stupid?" Jongho mumbled.

He placed his head in his hands, sighing as he realized how much he ruined his relationship. If he was just a bit smarter, Yeosang would have still been here.

"Jongho." Hongjoong called out.

Jongho didn't raise his head or move at all, instead silently cursing and blaming himself for doing all this. Yeosang is hurting because of him, even if he was the one who said he will never hurt him.

"You need to go and get him back while it's still not too late. Maybe Yeosang changes his mind and agrees to give you another chance?"

Jongho shook his head. "Hyung, he won't."

Hongjoong raised his eyebrow. "How do you know?"

Jongho didn't know, but he just had that feeling he won't. He screwed up big time, and if Yeosang really forgives him, he is a literal angel.

"Do you think he doesn't love you anymore?" Hongjoong asked.

To be honest, Jongho wasn't sure. He hurt Yeosang so many times, and yet he was still there besides him.

Maybe this exactly was Yeosang's last straw for Jongho. Maybe he really won't forgive him for what he did.

"I don't know, hyung." Jongho whispered.

Hongjoong sighed, tilting his head before shaking it.

"You should go and see yourself."

Before Jongho could even say anything, Hongjoong turned around and left his office without saying anything else.

Was it over reacting for not being sure about Yeosang's feelings? Jongho didn't know himself. He was confused and desperate in the same time.

Jongho sighed as he leaned back into his chair. His head started to hurt again, but his heart hurt even more.

How was he so stupid? He lost Yeosang, his love, because of his own mistake and a stupid plan just to get revange.

Jongho sobbed softly. He didn't cry for years, instead silently suffering in his own mind and keeping to himself.

He cried so long and hard like a child. It was just horrible to be without Yeosang.

Jongho knew he needed to get to him fast.

  ► ► ► ► ►

Yeosang pouted his lips as the shell fell inside of the egg he cracked, falling directly inside it. He just wanted some eggs for breakfast, is that too much to ask for?

Okay, he might not be the best cook. Yeosang admits that definitely.

He sighed as he removed the shell out, frying the eggs and making some quick toast and coffee for breakfast before he leaves.

He usually didn't have breakfast, but since Wooyoung always complained about him being too skinny and how he will faint because of constant dancing if he doesn't eat anything made him tired already.

So Yeosang decided to give it a try and have breakfast a few days in a row even if he was so lazy to do it every single day.

At least he could have a peaceful morning without rushing anywhere, if anything.

But not today it seems.

Yeosang almost slammed the fork down when he heard the doorbell ringing, annoyed both because of eggs and someone disturbing his only peaceful time in the day.

He immediately getting up and walking over to the door. Yeosang didn't even look at who it was. He really didn't care after all.

Yeosang looked up, feeling his blood going cold when he saw the person he last expected standing there, right in front of him.

He gulped, starting to feel his hands shake slowly as he felt like throwing up suddenly.

"Jongho?" He whispered.