Ellie

{470 Words}

On Wednesday afternoon, she had her first practical little class. She was going to practise different little things with Caregiver Dom students who didn't have a sub like she didn't have a Dom. Molly had said this would be the perfect opportunity to meet a Dom and she was looking forward to it. She would be 25 soon so it would be nice to have a Dom now that she had found her littlespace thanks to her new Pet Dom friend, Mr Felipe.

When she got to the class, it was full of tables set up for two people each. One chair for a sub student and one chair for a Dom student. A couple of tables had pulled up an extra chair because there were multiple sibling subs or Co-Caregivers. Annie sat down in the back. Most people already knew each other. She didn't want to ask to sit beside a Dom student just to be told they were saving the seat for a little friend.

She almost thought she was going to be stuck being pairless and would be randomly moved to be a third wheel somewhere when a Caregiver Dom student introduced herself to Annie.

“Hi little one, my name is Elettra. Is this seat taken?”

“Nu. You can sit there!” Annie smiled, relieved to not be the odd one out again.

“What's your name, little one?”

“Me Annie!” Annie put out a little flimsy hand for a baby handshake.

“What's your little age, Annie?”

“Me dunno. Me dunno count.”

“Oh okay.” Elettra smiled.

The teacher talked about feeding littles but Annie was too busy making her stuffies bounce around to listen. Luckily, listening to the lesson was more important for the Dom students. Most of the littles were in littlespace and distracted.

Elettra got a highchair, a bib and the apple sauce from the fridge. “Hi Annie, are you ready for snack time now?”

“Snackies?”

“Yes, little one. Do you like applesauce? Your file says you're not allergic to any foods.”

“Nu allergies at all!” Annie spread her arms wide which was supposed to represent how she had zero allergies. “Yummy applesauce!”

“That's good, little one. I'm just going to put you in the highchair and put a bib on you, okay?”

“Otay! Just like Miss Sshoess!”

“Miss Shoes? Is that your babysitter?”

“Nu. Dat LeeLee!”

“Oh, I’ve met LeeLee. She's nice.”

“She is!”

Elettra fed Annie and once everyone was done having their snack, they got to play with their class partner! It was a lot of fun!

Annie called Elettra ‘Ellie’ and they played with the really big baby Legos together. They built a beehive to read a story inside of it. As she fell asleep listening to Ellie read, Annie was really happy. Maybe she finally found her future Dom.