Henri

{1303 Words}

Daddy took Annie to college then to daycare every weekday. Henri would spend all day at the pet daycare instead. On the weekends, she would spend them with Daddy and Henri or Dada and Henri. Every second weekend her birth family would visit. Her mom especially enjoyed playing with her daughter in babyspace.

She spent most of her time in babyspace. The only time she noticed being out of her little headspace was for her classes. She found it ironic. She could never find her headspace but now that she found her dynamic and her headspace, she never wanted to leave it. Either of them.

She learned that not all pet subs choose the same ears and tails. Henri has hair all over his body like fur, he also has real doggy ears, a doggy tail and a long doggy tongue. He just needed to go to the doctor when he graduated. The doctor helped him be just like a real doggy. Duke’s ears are on a headband while his tail comes out of his pants but isn’t a real tail like Henri’s.

Annie learned really young not to pull on tails, but she thought it was okay to pull on ears. The day she pulled on Henri’s doggy ears, Henri cried so much that Annie cried. She didn’t know they were real! But after some cuddles from Daddy and Dada, they hugged and made up.

***

Sometimes when she's playing with Henri, she likes to pretend she's Daddy’s pet bee. Not for real, just pretend! Dada gave her these two big flowers that were kinda like stuffies. She likes to smoosh her face in them and wiggle her bumble butt.

Daddy calls her bumble butt sometimes which makes Annie giggle. Dada always tells Daddy not to use bad words in front of the baby which makes Annie giggle more.

She also likes to jump on Henri bum first and pretend she's stinging him! Henri always flops down on the floor and whines like a doggy. But he’s not really hurt! It’s just pretend, because she nu bee!

Then, Dada comes and picks Henri up and gives him lots of cuddles. And Daddy comes and picks her up and pats her on the bum and tells her to be a good girl. But the pats don’t hurt like spankies, cause it’s all pretend! Daddy cuddles Annie and tells her how she's his good little girl and she should be his good little bee too!

Sometimes she stings Henri just to get cuddles from Daddy.

Sometimes when Daddy says he’s too busy to cuddle and she has to wait until he’s done to cuddle with him, she stings Henri! A little’s gotta do what a little’s gotta do!

***

Sometimes Annie is a vicious bee! She looks really innocent while her and Henri watch tv on the floor together as Daddy and Dada sit on the couch. Then, Annie looks at Henri. Henri looks at Annie. Back and forth they look at each other, innocently.

Then, one will flinch and the other will pounce! It's a race to see who can get the other first! They bark and growl at each other! They nibble on each other's ears! But not enough to hurt because Annie is just a baby.

Daddy gets mesmerised at his subs' adorableness. Dada gets impatient and breaks apart the loud barky kerfuffle. Dada puts the vicious bee on Daddy's lap and takes Henri on to his own as Henri half curls up on the couch with Dada.

“You let the baby get away with too much.”

“She's cute and adorable.”

“Vicious bee!” Annie squealed as she pounced on Henri, this time their kerfuffle was full of elbows and knees shoved into their grumpy Daddies.

***

Henri and Annie were playing in the living room while Daddy and Dada were making supper together in the kitchen. They were laughing and being icky bigs. Annie learned fairly quickly that they normally took the little-free opportunity to give each other icky kisses. So now she avoided the kitchen when they were cooking.

They were playing with a ball together when Henri started sniffing Annie. "Me nu Henri but Daddy and Dada busy."

Henri started walking away and looked back at her expectantly. So she held on to his tail as he walked. It felt like a long way to where he was taking her so she started crawling beside the doggy so they were now at the same level.

Once they reached her nursery, he stood up and picked her up. "Are you alright with me changing you, little vicious bee?"

Annie giggled at the nickname and nodded. "But doggys don't change littles."

Henri laid Annie down on her changing table. "Sometimes they do. I have a human headspace just like you have a big headspace."

"But littlespace is better!"

"I agree, baby bee. But sometimes I want to feel human so I can do human things like go to a party or change my baby sister's messy diaper."

Annie blushed. "Sorry, I ruined your headspace for... this."

"You haven't ruined anything. The only thing you have ever done is make things better."

Annie's blush deepened. "What... What else do you like to feel human for? Or is that rude?"

"Not at all, baby bee. We are in the same dynamic. We will get as familiar with each other's headspaces as our own. For example, I have noticed that normally when you are not in babyspace, your bee  rattle will draw you in within moments."

Annie blushed. He wasn't wrong but she was just starting to figure that out for herself.

"Come? And I'll carry you, I recognise walking is not the baby's strong suit."

"I'm not in babyspace now!"

"No, but you are still my baby sister." Henri picked up Annie and she immediately snuggled into him. She played with his fur as they walked.

"This is my room." Henri set her down as they arrived.

This wasn't really what she was expecting. Her nursery was perfect but it was completely dedicated to her babyspace. She had assumed Henri's room would be filled with only doggy toys.

He had a kennel that had a mattress and pillows which made it look just as cosy as her crib. There was a bookshelf near a fireplace. In front of the fireplace were a rocking chair made for Henri's doggy tail to sit comfortably as well as a doggy bed.

His bathroom had not a soaker tub like hers, but a metal tub that you climbed up into. It reminded her of a bath at the dog groomers.

"Do you ever... do you ever get annoyed when I sting you or I am other wise a vicious bee?"

"Not at all, you are often the highlight of my day. Just never sting my face. Have you ever seen a picture of a dog stung in the face by a bee?"

"No." Annie blushed at the compliment as she walked over to the desk she had barely noticed before. It was full of art sketches. They were boring because he didn't even use pencil crayons for colour but they were also breathtakingly beautiful.

Henri shivered. "Never sting my face, please."

"I promise to never sting your face! Pinky promise!" Annie held out her pinky and they shook on it.

"These are amazing." As Annie began leafing through his sketchbook. Annie blushed there were some half naked sketches of Felipe, Jimmy and Theo. "You certainly consider Daddy, Dada and Step Daddy aesesthically pleasing."

Now it was Henri's turn to blush.

A recent sketch was a picture of a bee but it also had Annie's cartoon face on the bee. "Henri! A baby bee!" Annie immediately became excited about how awesome it was!

"A baby bee." Henri smiled.