Firsts

{1151 Words}

The doctor said Annie was healthy enough to feed three vampires. She didn't find this surprising because she always had good results at her quarterly appointments which were mandatory because she was a human in a vampire family.

She trusted them not to take too much. She trusted them with her life literally in their hands daily and not just on feeding days. She trusted them so much she was comfortable to be in babyspace almost constantly.

Not that she was in babyspace for her first feeding. Littles have to be in big headspace and pets have to be in human headspace. A person couldn't give consent while in littlespace, even the forms she signed in order to be claimed by Daddy needed to be signed in big headspace.

She was worried that she would faint like she did at the blood bank at college. But she was more worried about how it would feel. Vampire fangs produced a venom that made the human feel tingly and nice so they would want to stay in one spot long enough to be almost entirely drained. Once the prey realised what was happening, the predator already had them in a weakened state.

Not that vampires that were part of vampire families went around killing humans anymore. It was mostly used for the ‘come back for more’ aspect of the claimed human relationship. It was often a naughty experience which was part of the reason most claimed humans choose to be sexual with their vampire or vampires.

But Annie didn't want to feel naughty so she was worried that feeding her vampires would feel icky. She liked being nonsexual and not associating her Caregivers with naughty thoughts or feelings. That would be icky in her opinion.

“Ready, Annie?”

Annie gave Daddy a small smile as he brought her out of her anxious thoughts.

“Yes, Mr Filly. I'm ready.” They had already decided that they would just call Annie ‘Annie’ while she was in big headspace. Her nicknames would be reserved for littlespace.

And she would call them by the names she called them before they were her Caregivers so they could confidently tell when she was big and little. Most times she was in babyspace while others she was in a slightly older littlespace so she could participate more without going big.

Daddy picked her up off the couch and sat her on his lap facing away from him. Dada and Henri each took a hand and kissed her like a little princess which made her giggle.

Daddy bit her neck while Dada and Henri bit a wrist each. She gasped at the sudden pinching pain. But then she giggled because the tingly feeling buzzing through her didn't feel naughty.

It felt like she was a swarm of bees flying around. Buzzing and buzzing. She closed her eyes with a smile and an occasional giggle.

She pouted when they stopped. “No more, Mr Filly?”

“No more, Annie.” She whined into Daddy's shoulder but he wouldn't let her feel like a swarm of bees again. Something dumb about her not losing too much blood. She wasn't planning on doing anything with it anyway. They should just take more. They laughed at her but she was being serious!

She insisted she was okay but they insisted the baby needing extra cuddles and extra snacks after her first feeding. She promptly stopped complaining with the promise of gingerbread cookies. Good girls never refuse extra snacks. That was a rule Annie made for herself. And she was a good girl, even when it came to difficult tasks like eating gingerbread cookies.

She promptly fell asleep once she was done eating her cookies. She had almost finished her bottle and had dropped it onto Henri's head. He had been sitting below her on the floor because that was his favourite place to lay and to sit. The doggy yelped and Dada needed to console him. As the baby woke up from the noise sobbing and Daddy needed to console her.

After she woke up from her nap, she woke Henri up. Henri liked to nap with her and he had a doggy bed under her crib for their afternoon naps.

Daddy and Dada were doing some big boring work at the table. The baby bee got bored waiting with Henri, so while the doggy chewed on his toy, she sneaked off.

This was going to be soooo funny! Everyone will laugh! And then they will laugh some more!

Annie went to the fridge and got out a carton of eggs. Henri saw Annie at the last moment. He didn't even have time to bark before the cartoon of eggs was dropped on Dada's head! Henri and Annie laughed!

But Daddy and Dada didn’t.

Henri whimpered and ran to his kennel until everyone was happy again. Daddy told a grumpy Dada to go take a break. Dada took a shower but Daddy carried her towards her nursery.

“Daddy, me sowwy. Me thought funny.”

“I know, baby bee. But you can't make jokes like that and upset people.”

“Just eggs, Daddy.”

“Still not nice, baby bee.”

“Daddy, me go in corner?”

“No, not this time.” Daddy sat down on the rocking chair in Annie's nursery. And suddenly Annie realised what was happening with a gasp.

“Me good girl, Daddy! Me sowwy!” Annie tried to wiggle off his lap but he didn't let go.

“I know, baby bee. But sometimes even good girls earn spankies. Now be a good girl and lay still for Daddy.” Daddy flipped her over so her arms and legs were dangling off of the chair. She had wondered why this rocking chair didn't have any arms.

This was not how she wanted to find out, with her bum propped up like a turkey on Thanksgiving!

Daddy spanked her bare bum. It hurt but not too much. Felipe didn't want to hurt his baby bee’s metaphorical wings. So after three relatively soft spanks, he pulled her up and wiped her tears.

She was a good baby and didn't need more than that. Felipe was sure of it.

They cuddled for a while and then Annie asked if they were still going to have ice cream tonight.

“Of course, baby bee. I wouldn't want my baby bee to go without.”

Annie messaged Molly while she waited for her ice cream.

Annie: You said getting spanked was fun! It wasn’t!

Molly: It's a personal choice. What did you do? Asking for a friend.

Annie: A friend?

Molly: A very bored mischievous witch. 🧙‍♀️ I'm innocent! 😇

Annie: Dropped eggs on Dada’s head. 😬

Unheard by Annie, the mischievous witch crackled! She never tried that before!

Annie: I'm never doing that again. 👎

Annie waited for a reply but clearly the mischievous witch was busy now. Then, Daddy brought the ice cream and the baby bee was busy too.